Natasha/Morgan/Rossi Commack Hotels 631-310-4208

Orignally of the Centereach crew and went independent.

Made an appointment. Natasha/Rossi, 130 HH, 170 H. Commack hotel. Three step text for entry into room. Photos are really dated; gained a good 10 pounds. Quick to respond and give locations. Will cross reference burner number with old centereach list and will see if applicant is also active on utopia by asking. She will ask if you previously read the review on the girl that robs guys as the test. If you said yes, "I heard about that story", she will end call and reply with text of photoshopped "User Comments" section. Pretty hilarious actually. Thankfully, I change burners, so it was pretty funny. However, she said in person that she does that tactic to confuse new unvertfied clients, hoping to entertain to the older generation with flip numbers or guys not aware of utopia. She said her ex girlfriend/partner/ pimp told her this tactic and it allows her to see reaction if you are caught and crackle under the pressure. It was a odd test but passed and said it by saying, "Nah, I just want to get together." She texted with location and room on third step.

Drove, parked and went into the hotel on Commack Rd. When I got to the door, she opened it and she smelled like didnt take a shower. Years were not good to her. I also smelled cigarette smoke and those two things, turned me off from the experience. Turned around and left.

Save your time and money. Odd experience and odd bird.

Yet another girl gets a UG account to complain about Rodger.
This is got to be the fourth time I've seen this happen since I've become a mod.
The review was honest based on my experience and personally used a recycled burners use once or twice for safety and then disregarded. I do not have control over how the girl reacts to my personal experience or what they might do to poor/dismal or other not so stellar feedback. As always individual results might vary.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She claims she refused to see you so you wrote that bad review.

Where there is smoke there is fire.
Not the first time a massage girl accused you of lying in a review.

She claims she refused to see you so you wrote that bad review.

Where there is smoke there is fire.
Not the first time a massage girl accused you of lying in a review.
I do not lie in my reviews and find the accusation without merit. Have spent too much time and money in hobby to engage in any possible predatory activity or retaliation. Reviews are timely, accurate and to the point. Have been straightforward with approach, content and feedback (good, bad or indifferent. )

Apologies for double post. I do not lie in my reviews and find the accusation without merit. Have spent too much time and money in hobby to engage in any possible predatory activity or retaliation and have been respectful with all hosts. Reviews are timely, accurate and to the point. Have been straightforward with approach, content and feedback (good, bad or indifferent.) I make my experiences known regardless of the situational assertions. I am aware that hosts have economic interests in maintaining a positive environment surrounding their work. I just support the hobby. No written posts/ reviews link to the incredulous graphic and find it not germane to claim. The puffery language is outlandish.

Hate to get involved here but I distinctly remember some reviews from Roger of Holly in Centereach that were the exact opposite of my multiple experiences with her. In fact in the two years I visited that place regularly she was the best provider there except for maybe Isabella.

If you keep finding yourself in this position where providers are going out of their way to defend themselves against your bad reviews then I hate to say it but the problem may be you.

Hate to get involved here but I distinctly remember some reviews from Roger of Holly in Centereach that were the exact opposite of my multiple experiences with her. In fact in the two years I visited that place regularly she was the best provider there except for maybe Isabella.

If you keep finding yourself in this position where providers are going out of their way to defend themselves against your bad reviews then I hate to say it but the problem may be you.
It is interesting how you have not posted a single review of Holly to this day.

For reference my review of Holly from 2019 is here:

This place has seen better days for sure; the talent is somewhat in a state of transition.

Not my style to share bad reviews. I can confirm Holly uses the house phone. Some talent who feels more comfortable in line of work use own numbers.

I can confirm that some of the talent just hangs out in common area-- watching tv, ordering dominos pizza or just laughing loudly or just comes and goes from the front. You could hear the front door open and close. It made session distracting for sure. I personally did not want to share my experience but after reading this thread I needed to add my two cents to the conversation. I almost posted a few pictures of Holly to describe this 23 yo indie girl. She's petite, cute but very petite. Maybe 5'4 at best. If she was more accommodating and had control over her social anxiety, I would visit her again. She spent a good seven minutes finding music on her phone. My hour session turned into a half. Didn't really make a big deal of it, it was near a holiday. Just TOFT. My visit with Holly was interrupted a few times. Twice by Holly going out to make certain there was still time to the session and on the last she asked the other girl to knock on the door when the session was complete but other employee never actually did. She did not fully embrace the session as she kept her outfit on and asked for extra to remove. Never asked for anything but was mentioned in ad. I know for a fact that a former employee did use drugs but said employee no longer works there and have cleaned up her act since. This particular employee had a ex name tattoo in a sensitive area.

Proceed with caution as service is to be desired or wildly varies. Perhaps, she is just too new to this line of work. Who knows!
and my reason why I post honest reviews:

I usually post reviews only from time to time. I believe that bad experiences could be solely situational or based on lack of chemistry, being tired or life stress, etc. If it was a something more-- I post immediately. If same location has same problem the second time I go, I rotate them off of my list.
Proceed with caution as service is to be desired or wildly varies. Perhaps, she is just too new to this line of work. Who knows![/QUOTE]

Yet another girl gets a UG account to complain about Rodger.
This is got to be the fourth time I've seen this happen since I've become a mod.
He made 5 fake numbers tried to make an appointment with me tonight and all because i told him i didn’t want to see him. I review every client of mine considering where i work is extremely dangerous and he wanted me to believe it wasn’t him they were talking about. I mean what are the odds that two men with the “same burner number” are on the website looking for massage service, i didn’t buy it. Thankful for review apps and websites so we can stay safe and protected. This man is a troll and he is miserable.

For all of my sessions with Holly she was fully nude, never left the room or looked for music or found any other way to run the clock (in fact we went over our time more than once), she never asked for a penny more than the regular donation for touching or anything else, and was completely into it from start to finish.

I don’t post reviews for every single session I’ve ever had, and I’m not sure what you find interesting about that. What I do find interesting is how many times you’ve found yourself in this situation and assume that not only do none of these women speak to each other but that they would be excited to have you. I mean look at that screen shot, you have a running list of women specifically telling each other to avoid you.

As I said, sounds like the problem is you.

He made 5 fake numbers tried to make an appointment with me tonight and all because i told him i didn’t want to see him. I review every client of mine considering where i work is extremely dangerous and he wanted me to believe it wasn’t him they were talking about. I mean what are the odds that two men with the “same burner number” are on the website looking for massage service, i didn’t buy it. Thankful for review apps and websites so we can stay safe and protected. This man is a troll and he is miserable.
Natasha what is the app you guys use for reviews? Is that what the comments are in your screenshot. Very interesting.

Please stop with the falsehoods. I only contacted you once and left it at that.