Natasha 347-915-7818

Met her a month ago(located in hauppage) and it was okay. Started off by wiping my penis with wipes and hands, after that she put a condom on and started giving me a bj. Bj wasn’t good and she got on top . I was making a lot of noise so I said we can go to the floor and we did doggy for 15 min until she got tired and couldn’t continue. She is in her mid 30s, 5’4 and domican. Her face is a 6/10 and her body is a 7/10

Just joined yesterday and it shows. You need to read the rules my friend.

1) you entered the phone number wrong. 347-915-7818 that’s the correct way.

2) how long was your session?
3) how much was your session?

At least you’re not shilling. Essentially, it sounds like a bad review... which leads to

4) did you have your release?

Just joined yesterday and it shows. You need to read the rules my friend.

1) you entered the phone number wrong. 347-915-7818 that’s the correct way.

2) how long was your session?
3) how much was your session?

At least you’re not shilling. Essentially, it sounds like a bad review... which leads to

4) did you have your release?
It was for a hour, so 200hr. I’m not good at writing reviews lol but nah I didn’t get to finish. Everything was covered also no bb

K

KingKoopa

Visited Natasha, she’s not the girl from the pics, but she does look some what similar and older than the pics. To me she was still attractive.

So I walk in after getting the room number, she’s sweet, and made me feel comfortable, she gives a kiss on the cheek and flashes a smile, I set my donation(140/hh) on the table and she tells me to get comfortable.

I lay down and she starts with a solid CBJ, we proceed to doggy on the bed.
She did a great job riding me cowgirl, she had a nice semi firm ass, and I blew inside of 20 mins. We chatted a little bit and I left.

I wouldn’t mind returning.