Natalie Phillipina Girl

I can't find her ad on CL or eros but they were there yesterday--i found a link that shows her pic though

http://nbay.com/classifieds/index.php?ct=servs13&md=details&id=2244

415-722-6673

The pic is her--120/half 200/hour--greek offered for an extra 100

She is the girl in the pics--she is a big amazon chick. Probably 6FT big breasts and a big ass. All very nice. Her midsection was a little loose--but all in all looked good.

she was at the hotel on vets hwy. called when i got in lot to get room number. she is traveling with a friend who stayed in the bathroom and I could not get to see her to let you know who she is--but based on the CL ads i would assume Jesse something or other--a latin chick with huge breasts also--but just a guess.

Opted for the half and the whole time there she was trying to get me to go for the hour. i told her if i can pop twice then deal--she did not accept--so I stuck with the half.

Everything covered. Awful bj--she would only nibble on the head a bit--would never go all in. Very mechanical and most certainly did not want to be there. did not allow any playing with the kitty--or offer any GFE at all.

started with bj on bed then switched to mish to see the knockers bounce--had a hard to keeping myself up as i smoked waaay to much pot before i got there as a friend had some nice bud--and she was no help--only offered me to stay the hour. In fact as i think about it now--i think she was trying to not have me finish so i would take the extra half hour.

finished me with the head nibble bj.

Would not repeat. I thought overall her service was for shit. I don' mind them not wanting to be there--in fact I kinda of like when they don't--that 1000 yard stare of how did my life get me here look. but at least do your part.