Natalie Massage

I have put off reviewing Natalie for quite a while, because I selfishly wanted to keep her for myself. I know, that’s ridiculous. A professional massage provider is going to have a clientele whether I review her or not, so in the spirit of sharing, here you are.
Natalie is in the Boston area. To say that she performs a sensual massage would be unfair to her. She gives the best massage that I have ever had, bar none, and the sensual touches that she adds throughout are amazing. She manages to get her hands underneath and around Mr. Happy without my having to move to give her access, and when she is there she teases me until… she stops and gracefully goes on with the massage, only to come back to teasing me a few minutes later. She brings me close and backs down a number of times during the massage, and she also works out the kinks and truly makes my muscles feel better than ever.
Then at the flip she continues to vacillate between firm massage and soft touch, gently grazing across me as she reaches to massage my other leg, then grazing back, occasionally giving me a gentle stroke and then back to the thigh, or gentle circles on my belly that gently, tauntingly pass through my pubic area until finally she performs what can only be called the best HR I have ever had, better than many women’s oral skills.
She is in her early 20’s, perhaps 5 tall, give or take. Nat is a little on the plump side, but she cannot be considered a BBW, she wears her skin far too well for that. She absolutely exudes sexiness. When you see the pout of her lower lip you will become as addicted to her as I have.
Massage and HR is all she provides. You won’t mind a bit. SWhe can be contacted through her web page http://precious20143.tripod.com where she also have a couple of pictures posted as well as her rates.
Be gentle. She holds a very special place in my heart.

Where in the Boston area?

Hi Troutman,

I find myself in the area 20-40 miles North and West of Beantown often but not too often in the city of Boston. Can you give me an idea of where Natalie hosts?

Thanks,
NYJ