Natalia 516-405-9106 waste of time new number 631-508-3208

Hit her up since I would be in her area not a bad inn easy to get to rooms not sketchy at all. Get to room shes a total buttah face she takes her pants off weirdly shaped badunk big saggy tits. Agreed upon 70 ss gave her 80 and said got the extra 20 for the half since I'm a hard nut to crack. She puts the rubber on since she only does covered thank God. 30 seconds of just putting her mouth on my cock. Then shes like hit it from behind I ask her to go on top as soon as she throws her leg over I get a whiff of the kooch eeks. So before I know it an alarms going off. She set an alarm as soon a i entered the room. She asks me to leave telling th he next guys here. Worse part it s all I could smell was her dirty kitty the whole 50min car ride home
Looks 4 kinda looks like the lady gremlin in the red dress from gremlins 2
Location 8 its wasn't gross and not in a car.
Price 0 paid 80 and didn't get to cum.

I added the new number.
To be clear, someone has asked you to take down your review?
Is it from one of the numbers above?
Yea I'm getting calls from a private # and a 347# not from the #s I posted. It's some dude screaming and threatening me saying he knows who I am and where I live and that if I dont have it taken down something bads going to happen lol.

Yea I'm getting calls from a private # and a 347# not from the #s I posted. It's some dude screaming and threatening me saying he knows who I am and where I live and that if I dont have it taken down something bads going to happen lol.
You really don't have much luck with hoes do you?
I remember you posted about getting robbed also.
But I give you credit for posting and warning others.
But maybe try someone reliable like @Sophia Belle or cream pie Kallie.
Better luck next time brother.

Hit her up since I would be in her area not a bad inn easy to get to rooms not sketchy at all. Get to room shes a total buttah face she takes her pants off weirdly shaped badunk big saggy tits. Agreed upon 70 ss gave her 80 and said got the extra 20 for the half since I'm a hard nut to crack. She puts the rubber on since she only does covered thank God. 30 seconds of just putting her mouth on my cock. Then shes like hit it from behind I ask her to go on top as soon as she throws her leg over I get a whiff of the kooch eeks. So before I know it an alarms going off. She set an alarm as soon a i entered the room. She asks me to leave telling th he next guys here. Worse part it s all I could smell was her dirty kitty the whole 50min car ride home
Looks 4 kinda looks like the lady gremlin in the red dress from gremlins 2
Location 8 its wasn't gross and not in a car.
Price 0 paid 80 and didn't get to cum.
Thanks for the review, I was looking to schedule with her today but saw this. So well now I know not to bother.

More threatening text from either her handler or one of you guys. Asking for money and to take all my reviews down. Screenshot_20191120-121130_2ndLine.jpg Dude sounds like a total moron on the phone and stutters.

I want to ask why would you say"one of you guys" who the hell here would have your# and why would anyone care about a review on this bird?
Who ever it is got my burner # from her I guess. I left a review on here and got texts from her and some guy soon after. Shes obviously not on the forum so how did she find out. Just saying hmm Mexican cartel or some dude or lurker from here looking for brownie points. It is what it is im over it they obviously are not. I just want to see @Kallie245 next.

She probably found out because her # is Google able and it probably led her to this site and shes worried about how it may hurt her business so her or her pimp is now harrasing you.

Too bad I didn't see this before I tried to set up an appointment. She originally told me she would be free at 1 for my lunch break action. When I got near and texted she was out. Later I got a text from her handler saying I wasted her time and owe him money. He sent the same pictures that he sent K33p.

I had forgot to label her number so ended up trying again, oops. Different burner this time.