Nashville Providers

I will be off to Nashville, TN next week for a few days and would like to partake of the local talent. Any recommendations? Preferably an outcall girl or if you know of any good strip clubs - that would work too!

FYI - I am here now. Strip clubs are mostly closed down and reviews say the one or two places still open are very mild in terms of mileage. Drove past one of the two places still open and being a Monday night - no cars in the parking lot. The other place was closed. I don't think permanently - but at least not opened yet. Very little in the way of reviewed providers. I found one and may call her or just may pass on mongering on this business trip. That would be a first in 20 years where no mongering was ever done on a business trip for me. Maybe I will call that one provider. we'll see.

FYI - I am here now. Strip clubs are mostly closed down and reviews say the one or two places still open are very mild in terms of mileage. Drove past one of the two places still open and being a Monday night - no cars in the parking lot. The other place was closed. I don't think permanently - but at least not opened yet. Very little in the way of reviewed providers. I found one and may call her or just may pass on mongering on this business trip. That would be a first in 20 years where no mongering was ever done on a business trip for me. Maybe I will call that one provider. we'll see.
Good luck
Keep us posted

There has to be something going on with all the Bachelor parties happening there.

Ill be there the 1st week of Nov.I had pretty good luck using SA the last time I was in Nashville for work, about 5 years ago. A week before the trip I was chatting up a few prispects, most were coed's from the local colleges. Ended up meeting 2. I still have one of the #'s. Her profile name was Shay, very pretty fit 20 year old. Everything raw.

nashville is totally dead compared to ny. the only game is *********** or SA. the girls on SA are all looking for a minimum of 300 and many of them want 500-750. it is a bad town for mongering. no street game. no latina houses.

nashville is totally dead compared to ny. the only game is *********** or SA. the girls on SA are all looking for a minimum of 300 and many of them want 500-750. it is a bad town for mongering. no street game. no latina houses.
I surprised at that, with off of the Bachelor parties happening there.