Nancy Spa Reviews & Discussion 516-323-2388 Please note the new number

Kelly

$300 vip

I can only remember a handful of encounters I’ve had with a provider who is as small as advertised but wow…Kelly is tiny, has perfectly natural small boobs and butt with nice tone thighs.
Kelly exceeded expectations on all fronts. I don’t think the photos are edited at all as she looks exactly the same. She is so sweet and loving I couldn’t help but mirror the same energy back with loving kisses embraces and praises. I liked getting hot and heavy with her before I even took my pants off. She sat on my crotch and I could feel the heat radiating through her snatch, it made my cock pump full of life like I was getting a grade A lap dance. She took off my shirt, hung it up, came back, then did the same with my pants, taking her sweet time before taking off my undies and started to tease me before even making contact with my cock. One ball, then both, taking an intermission inbetween balls and thigh, then back up to the microphone for a solo. She only got me halfway down, but still felt great despite not being able to take the whole thing. Didn’t matter as I wasn’t in it today for an oil change rather a hot and steamy encounter. I returned the favor and got her nice and wet with my tongue. She enjoys getting eaten out, I could feel her getting wetter and those tremors definitely weren’t fake. I made entry in missionary but I soon learned quickly that top positions for me might be a bit awkward, after all I’m more than double her size. She slid on top and rode me like she stole it and went for a joyride. I didn’t want to stop her and I ended up busting earlier than I expected with around 15 minutes left or so. She cleaned me up well and kissed me for a while and gave me a really nice head massage towards the end. She massaged my temples and earlobes it was an unexpected and perfect way to tie the knot on a perfect encounter.

Sky
300/GFE

I readily admitted that I often enjoy a more mature provider. After reading some nice positives about Sky, I reserved a Saturday matinee viewing. I'll start by saying that she turned out to be different than I expected.

Some random thoughts on Sky:

She hid behind the door as she opened it, which prolonged that anticipatory moment that we all relish. She popped out with a laid back smile and I was taken aback by her appearance. Tall woman in a short dress with shoulders exposed, silky dark brown hair, expert makeup (just enough) with dark smokey eyes, and a flat out gorgeous face, mouth and teeth.
She looked and dressed like a hostess in a fine restaurant when your SO is giving you the death stare because she knows you can't stop looking over at her. Lol

Others mentioned she was well groomed but I didn't expect her to be this well put together on a Saturday morning?? She's younger than MILF status in my eyes, but in due time she'll make that grade easily. She looked mid 30s, which means she's probably older but I could care less. Although I'm not comparing anything about them, I thought of Jolly Kaia when I saw Sky. They are similarly impeccably groomed.

Nice body and silky skin, long legs, pretty feet, kissable long neck, sensitive ears, natural Bs that work well for her frame, and yes she had a full bush. It's not trimmed but again it works well for her because her "freshness" shined through the forest loud and clear, and her meaty pussy was a dreamy sight with a sweet taste to die for.

Sky evolved with a natural GFE progression that I really prefer. Although I don't reject a girl who immediately dives in for a DFK, Sky and I enjoyed an unrushed "feeling out" stage . So the timid kissing at the beginning slowly turned into a deep makeout session that lasted well beyond our climax. It was much hotter than I expected.

Her BBBJ was solid with a soft silky feel. Eye contact, tongue action, BLS were on point but no DT and only light suction. Her long silky hair often got in the way, so I kinda wish she would have put it in a ponytail for the BBBJ. I love that move!
She enthusiastically took direction with a smile. Sky really wanted to please me and positioned herself so I had easy access to play with her pussy and her nice meaty ass while she pleasured me.

She was appropriately vocal during sex and I have the memory of her soft whimpers and her extreme wetness to prove it. She thoroughly enjoyed foreplay in the form of a cat bath, firm nipple play, DATY, DATO, and light FIV. I say light because she accepted my finger and enjoyed it but didn't want any aggressive stimulation. So go easy because YMMV.

Position-wise? We stuck with Mish and DS/lazy because they were working well. In both positions she initiated a closed legs variation because she wanted the extra friction. I just couldn't say "NO". Lol
Even though I came during Mish/DFK (because I almost always do), her highlight was DS because she arched her back and rode me push back style while I just watched her pussy grab onto me on the in and out. And the same girl who started out a little shy kept me inside her continuing DFK after I came. And when I went to pull out, she playfully shook her head and grabbed my ass to pull me back in. Delightful interplay....

So....in summary, Sky was a very special GFE treat for me . I get the sence that she's not very experienced in this business which is a plus to me, but who knows? And the added bonus of real oral intimacy with a woman so clean and fresh with no signs of mileage was a real bonus . I could kiss a girl like that all day long. She's part time at this , so I'll be looking for a return trip to see her when she's on the schedule. Enjoy her