NakedNews.com

OK, this is admittedly pretty dumb, but I thought it worth passing along to the brethren. This is a streamed video webcast of the daily headlines, as read by a young lady who proceeds to take off all of her clothes. The news is read straight, with standard newsreader inflrection. A basic stream is free, but subscriptions are available for fullscreen. Which is where I guess their business plan says they will make money.

I guess firms like Digital Entertainment Network went belly up because they couldn't figure out they needed some skin!

I actually used to watch this quite a bit. The problem is that unless you pay the screen is quite small.

Also, it's the same woman every time. They should really vary the newscasters, for excitement's sake.

Add to my favorites

Shame on me, here I sit in my office watching nakednews, hoping that no one is standing or even walking behind me. But I have to say this is very eye catching.
I will have to show this to candi when she gets here for lunch.

xoxoB2S

Naked News

I've found that if you right click on the image, you get a pull down menu. One of the options is "full screen." Granted, the image isn't as sharp as it could be, but if you squint a bit, and use your imagination...

Also, they have archived files. One of their newscasters is off on maternity leace, but if you go back, you can see a naked pregnant newscaster.