N.E. Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
The league is so pro brady. Hey gave him the first 4 games off so he's was nice and fresh for the stretch run. If a D.E. comes close to him they call a personal foul.

Belachek should have been the Giants coach after parcels left. We got ray handly instead, And all of us long time giant fans know how that turned out. Smh.

I wonder how different it would have been for the pat's if the jets didnt end bledsoes season back in 01. Would have Brady ever had a chance with them?
Would bill have been fired after sucking with Bledsoe? Jets luck..

The league is so pro brady. Hey gave him the first 4 games off so he's was nice and fresh for the stretch run. If a D.E. comes close to him they call a personal foul.

Belachek should have been the Giants coach after parcels left. We got ray handly instead, And all of us long time giant fans know how that turned out. Smh.
At least we beat Belichek and co. twice in the super bowl.

I always root again the Pats. Today I want to see a great game. I am so used to the Pats winning, that it really doesnt matter anymore. Plus, if they do win, it will feel that much better when the JETS knock them off next year.

Rams are good and have a fantastic DL, but soft up the middle. As long as TB12 can dump passes off in ~1 second to Edelman or his various RBs, LA has no one who can cover them. The minute LA pulls in their safeties to help, look for brady to sling it.

I always rooted for underdog teams when I was younger. Don’t know why. I’m a Tampa Bay and New England fan. Going way back to the Dave Williams/Steve Grogan Days. It’s been fun to watch , Even my Bucs got a Super Bowl victory in between all of the New England appearances. But it’s gonna end soon. Whole new group of elite QB’s are now set to bring in the new era.

Status
Not open for further replies.