My Two Cents:

Maybe we can turn it into a UG field trip of some sorts? Not sure, I don't want to break any rules. But a "Welcome Back Mongers" celebration!

I still want to go to a UG party, all the one's in the past I heard about that I missed. Man if I could have been a fly on the wall to have seen one of those parties.......
Slinky did not permit flies on the walls or any other place due to health hazard.

I've gotten calls from a few ladies this week to let me know that the bars are reopening and they will
be back to work (Carousel/Mirage/LeCafe). I'm not sure how comfortable i am with this. These places are
not always the cleanest and I don't know if I want to get a dance from some one thats been with a bunch of
other guys. Anybody have any thoughts on this.

I've gotten calls from a few ladies this week to let me know that the bars are reopening and they will
be back to work (Carousel/Mirage/LeCafe). I'm not sure how comfortable i am with this. These places are
not always the cleanest and I don't know if I want to get a dance from some one thats been with a bunch of
other guys. Anybody have any thoughts on this.
Agreed, a true breeding ground to spread the cover 19 blues.

Not worth the risk especially with the level of talent offered. The Risk to Talent Ratio, the RT Factor, that's a new metric we need to devise now with this pandemic. I'm afraid these clubs may not survive or at least not open during the day as their best customers during the daytime are older retired men who would be foolish to risk it.

I wonder how Lowell is doing and what he thinks as he has underlying conditions. Hope he is well.

Are strip clubs actually allowed to be open? I drove past Blush tonight and there was about 10 cars in the parking lot. I would think they would be part of phase IV.
I would have thought that too if one of my UTR hadn’t told me they were back to work at Blush. Haven’t stopped in yet but hope to soon. Carousel is open to (another UTR works there).
Happy Hunting
Nutty out

Are strip clubs actually allowed to be open? I drove past Blush tonight and there was about 10 cars in the parking lot. I would think they would be part of phase IV.
Many of these clubs have SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) codes that qualify them as "restaurants". So technically they fall under phase 3.

The bars have been open a few weeks now and not much talk on here, Has anyone been out?
Maybe Lowell or Engineer can report on LeCafe. I talk every day to one of the Carousel ladies
and I hear too many girls and few customers. And I heard that its quiet at Mirage also.

Every place is experiencing lower traffic. I thought there would be a surge after Phase 3, but that hasn't happened. I wonder how long it will take for things to return to normal.

Visited Mirage a couple Fridays ago, only 3 girls. Kind of a sad state of affairs. Jennifer the one very hot Dominican girl was working, and seem to visit with more of the customers than she used to. I didn't partake in anything extra, just a drink and go, but it seemed the 3 that were there were definitely looking to make up for lost time/$

Carousel closed yesterday afternoon and Mirage is closed. Don't know about LeCafe. Think this hobby will be on hold
for a while!
Engineer Since she is a frequent lunch date I don't think she would like to be named on here. Sorry!