my night of debauchery ( or how I spent my Foxwoods winnings)

I had a fun time Wednesday and would like to share it with you all.

My night started with a nice dinner of lobster and paella at Fransisco's Centro Vasco on 23rd with a couple friends. After many pitchers of Sangria we walked to 38th and 6th where a favorite AMP of mine relocated to. They are very cautious, and asked me to call from in front of 990 6th ave. Then they told me to go to 38th and go to 60 W. 38th and call again. A girl came out from across the street at 55. 2nd floor apartment...totally set up for full service. $60 door, and "tips" of $60,80 and $100...i opted for $100 with Kristy, i gave it to her but good!!!

On the way out they gave me a better number and a "white card" meaning I had been there before. the number is 212 398 8155...38th between 5th and 6th...building #55.

From there we went to Privilege and the place was empty!!! so the 3 amigos were surrounded by Babe, Chica, Anna, Samantha and a few more i didnt remember. All young pretty and tight...no fake tits either. After a few hours of this, spending less than $100 each (like I said, the place was empty) we all went to WGS on 30th.

Man I love that place!! At midnight the place was empty and we saunad and mellowed out for another 2 hours.

I like the first place, but it is no comparison to the treatment you get at WSG espesially late at night when traffic is minimal.

thanks for letting me share my story

pitman

I did quite a bit of groping and it was very well received. I did not try for extras as I was looking to unwind at that time...but you might get lucky

I would not have posted the numbers if it was not cool to call them. But make sure you tell thhem you have a "white card" and were there before. The address is # 55 w. 38th between 5th and 6th. otherwise they will send you on a wild goose chase where you will have to go to 3 different locations and call in at each spot until they get you to the actual location