My MFMF session with Ben, Julianna and Gina Rollins

I had a great MFMF session with Ben, his new lady friend Julianna and Gina Rollins recently. The link is http://www.eros-ny.com/files/128183.htm.
The ratings-
Looks-8 for all three
Performance -10
Attitude-10
It was a true once in a lifetime experience. I should mention that I am into role play so this was not just a fooling around experience. I am done with that. Gina played the role of my SO and Ben and Julianna were a real life couple. Julianna and Ben came over because Julianna was pissed off at Gina for spreading rumors about her at work. Julianna and Gina start wrestling on the bed with the clothes quickly coming off. Gina beat Julianna and quickly did some DATY, then did her mish with a strap on. Ben disrobed while I watched. Ben wanted to help Julianna but I wouldn't let him so we started wrestling while those two still went at it. Ben beat me and sat on me with a school boy pin. Julianna squeezed the boys to teach me a lesson while stroking Ben to attention. Gina then gave me a BBBJ while Ben put on a cover and did Gina doggy. I wanted Gina so I got men off of her (otherwise I would have popped too quickly), put on a cover and did Gina mish. It felt great and popped. Then Julianna and Gina gave Ben a BBBTC facial to Gina to finish a great session.
If you want to experiment with a MFM session, then you will do well with Ben and Julianna.

Good luck and have fun.

Hi,
It was a session that I paid for so everything was my choice. I only can do one pop in and hour so I fucked Gina Rollins. About the only thing in the session that wasn't perfect was that I didn't do much with Julianna. There is a possibility that when finances permit, I will have a MFM session with Ben and Julianna so that I can do the things with Julianna that I didn't do in that session

Santino said:
... I only can do one pop in and hour so I fucked Gina Rollins. ... when finances permit, I will have a MFM session with Ben and Julianna so that I can do the things with Julianna that I didn't do in that session
No judgment implied here Santino, but why pay for someone if you know you can't do her? What's the point of this for you?

No judgment implied here Santino, but why pay for someone if you know you can't do her? What's the point of this for you?
He will probably respond to this himself, but from what I understood, he paid for the scenario and the scenario needed two women to function. Able to pop only once, he made a choice between the two actresses and went for Gina R.

You said it perfectly

Perfect response. I have had many MFM sessions and I wanted the second lady there to create a different scene. For me, the role play is just as much if not more fun than the sex, hence the extra money that I gladly paid. Years ago, I had a session with two ladies from the WB270 site and it started out with them wrestling and it was one of the more erotic things that I ever saw. Part of what I insisted on in advance was that Gina and Julianne were ok wrestling with each other. Gina and Julianne started the session by wrestling and that couldn't have happened without two ladies. Gina also did Julianne with a strap on and I found that awesome.
To answer the questions at hand, the fee was $800, expensive but well worth it especially when you see what Gina gets as a solo act. As far as as a time limit, it was an hour which was plenty but I am sure that if it went over, it would have been ok. All three of them were totally cool and nice people.

Wb270

I assume you meant the ladies from the WB270 site ?

The ladies were Debra D'Andrea and Cheri Bell. I think that Cheri Bell is retired now but I am not sure. I just find ladies wrestling to be erotic. In particular, I find it erotic when one of the ladies clearly dominates the other and then does things to her with her unable to stop her. Clear physical and sensual domination at its finest IMO.
In that case, Debra was much stronger than Cheri bell and over powerd her, then fingered her P*y and squeezed her breasts.

Erotic enough ? LOL!!!