My MFM session with flirty Christine and Alex

Ok- so after finding this sexy, enticing couple on UG, they finally visited NYC and I hooked up with them. Their website is httP://www.flirtywife.com.
I would rate the session:
Looks-10 for Christine, 9 for Alex.
Performance-9.
Overall, a really good time to say the least.
My session was unique because I was more into role play than the fooling around and
Christine said herself that my type of role play was her favorite. Something similar to a cuckhold fantasy session with me being her SO and Alex playing the role of a stranger.
Now Christine and Alex like to have a minimum of a 90 minute session and now I see exactly why. They, especially Christine have to feel comfortable with you before going forward with the action. We had a bite to eat and drinks for nearly an hour before going to the hotel room. The conversation was pleasant since they are both bright, friendly people. My only concern was I wasn't sure if the time would cut into the session. It did not since the session once we got back to the room lasted exactly 90 minutes.
The action was very good. Alex was fantastic in the role play, be honest, even better than Christine and that is not a knock on her, just a compliment to Alex. Christine is just an incredible looking lady. A true 10 for looks if there is one ! I have seen an incredible amount of lovely ladies in my past and Christine is as pretty as just about any of them.
An incredible body at 5'4 115 or so pounds with not an ounce of fat. She works out regularly and while she is not muscular, she is fit. Her 34C natural breasts are perfect and firm. She has great legs and a perfect ass. To be honest, I have seen a few ladies in my distant past who had bodies comparable to hers but her face was also gorgeous and better than anyone that I have ever seen other than possibly Niki Avalon of Las Vegas.

During the action Alex wrestled me a bit naked to humiliate me. About the only thing not perfect about the session was that in the role play, I asked that Christine be on my side and not submit willingly to Alex. As it turned out, she preferred it her way which was to be more into Alex than me which was still fun, no doubt about that but not quiet the way I preffered it, hence the 9 for performance and not a 10. Alex pointed out how much more impressive his member was than mine and it was. He wasn't that much longer than me but much thicker which made him more impressive LOL!! Christine gave Alex a BBBJ while I had to watch. It was awsome looking to see ! Alex then told Christine to take more control of me so she grabbed my boys and told me to sit still while she gave Alex a DFK. There was much more BBBJ from Christine to Alex and then I sampled her great oral skills when Christine gave me a BBBJ after we did some LFK. I then gave some DATY to Christine while she gave Alex another BBBJ. Alex then gave it to Christine doggie and while I requested that he pop orally with Christine, he popped inside her. Christine then did some more BBBJ on me but to be honest, I had difficulty popping even though I enjoyed myself, it was just tough with Alex there. Christine sensed this, lubbed me up and rubbed me and quickly got me real hard. I didn't want to pop with a hand release so Christine rubbed me against her p*y, outside of course and she has multiple piercings so it felt great and I quickly popped.
I would have loved to chat some more but to be honest, things took so long that I just said a quick good bye and left since it was late.

Overall, a really good time and highly recommended. I have been with a lot of couples and they were probably the second best I have ever been with.
Highly recommended.

Good question LOL!! It was awhile ago so I have to search my memory but as I recall, they offered to split it but since we just went to a pub and we ordered snak food I paid. I figured it would get us off to a nice start and they were nice people. I have been with many couples and they are better than most, not all though LOL!! They are coming back in September.

Which city are you in? I saw Kiwi girl/shayla in Las Vegas in the fall and an UTR couple in NYC a few months ago. I can't post the information on this board
Note from Moderator: We don't know why the information csn not be posted here, but if it can't be posted here, it shouldn't be discussed either

but if you are ..........................................................................
Deleted attempt to back channel

These people are tough to find and while most are good and some great, there are some frauds out there.