My Long Slow Slide Into Depravity

pokler

Power Bottom
I disagree, the hobby no longer does it for me either. I do it to do it, I've fucked so many WG's and AMP girls that it's not even a challenge to get an AMP girl into bed anymore, and even when I do, I'm not sure how genuine it is.

My greatest adrenaline rush (God knows I am going to hell for this) letting yourself go and "dare I say it, FALL IN LOVE" with a mistress. My choice of mistresses are usually married, married women are just simply more desperate to please. I let myself immerse into the "relationship" I allow those feelings of "love" take over. I find myself writing email love notes 40 pages long. And you know what? These bitches eat into like you would not believe.

The biggest EGO boost? They totally ignore their kids and finally divorce their husbands just to be with you. They want to be the "mistress", they know I'm never leaving my family, I drop the hammer once I've hooked them, before the hook I say all the things you're suppose to say, "I love you, my wife doesn't do it for me, once I figure things out I'll divorce and we'll be together forever... etc.. etc.. etc..."

Once they are hooked, I'll say something like, "I came to realize I love my wife, and I love you, blah blahblah" by that time it's too late for them., they are hooked.

My shit is, I get bored easily. I'll fuck them everywhere, once on the N train in astoria in the middle of the day. I'll fuck all of them in the ass, mouth, whatever. I'll get every fucking perversion in my bones, then I'll be bored. I'll find a way to dump them. Yeah... I am fucking mean, but I keep chasing that fucking high.

I've stopped though, no time. I wish I could. I think I lack a conscience, but whatever.

Whores, I treat like whores.

Mistresses I treat like whores except I have to trick them.

Wife, she'll always be the queen.

In other words your, a home wrecker ?