My J-Girl e-pal Home Run - Part 2

+++++++++++++++++++++
Oh baby, you got me so blind,
Runnin' 'round in circles 'bout to lose my mind.
The way you got me lovin' you so,
I can't do my homework anymo'

Excerpt from 'Homework'
Words by Dave Clark, Al Perkin and Otis Rush Music by Otis Rush

=====================

We had our second date, a few days after our first, at a park in Meguro on a bright sunny hot day. In between dates, Keiko sent various cute little messages to me and we had some nice telephone conversations.
Some of the messages were in Japanese, some in English and some in Janglish. In two messages, in Japanese fashion she indirectly made discreet references to her strong physical attraction to me.

Our date started out as a lunchtime stroll in a nice park. Once we reached a secluded area in the park, I told Keiko that I wanted to kiss her. She smiled and said, "You want to kiss me?" Keiko locked me into a bear hug and nailed me with a breath-taking tonsillectomy. With my heart beating like a Jack Hammer, I suggested we go to a Love Hotel. At first she objected, but her resistance melted away after I launched a charm offensive. Resistance is futile.

Within minutes we were in a taxi on our way to Gotanda, the nearest neighborhood with clusters of Love Hotels. Inside our room, we started to kiss each other again. She took off my shirt and covered me with kisses. Keiko slipped under the covers and tossed-out her top. At that point, with just her head poking out from beneath the sheets, she looked at me sweetly and popped the question:

"Watashi no koto suki desu ka?"

Roughly translated, this means "Do you like me?" or "Do you like the essence/spirit of that which is me?" However, direct translation can be fraught with perils and inaccuracies.

This is dangerous territory. Sex friends never ask THIS question, IMHO.

Although it's not as serious as "love," the answer shouldn't be taken lightly. I might be a slut and a reprobate, but I'm not a heartless bastard.

I made my way under the covers and snuggled-up to Keiko. I looked into her eyes, stroked her hair and whispered softly, "Hai, Keiko-chan no koto suki desu." Roughly translated, this means "Yes."

That triggered a wave of hugging and snuggling initiated by my new Secret Girlfriend. As a taller-than-average J-Girl, Keiko seemed to enjoy hugging my NBA-power forward-size body, which easily wrapped around hers. Still, neither of us wanted to settle for just snuggling.

Removing Keiko's bra I discovered one incredibly minor flaw – her large breasts weren't the firmest I have ever encountered. Still, they are natural and quite large, especially for a tall J-Girl.

As I removed her few remaining items of clothing, I discovered that Keiko's skin was almost uniformly flawless and smooth. I struggled to peel-off her skin tight jeans which revealed her well-toned body with her incredibly tight butt and long legs. There was no doubt that she is an athlete.

The time seemed right to give Keiko an oral test which I commenced by licking her left ear lobe and lightly probing her left ear with my tongue. Keiko enjoyed this, but I didn't want to linger – I moved on to her shoulders then onto her left nipple. Say what you want about my political leanings, but I always like to work from the left to the right nipple.

Keiko clearly liked the oral attention, but like many Japanese girls, she seemed embarrassed by my "ladies first" approach. She tried to pull me back up into a face-to-face position, but I would have none of that.
I wanted to head south.

Although the room wasn't brightly lit, there was enough light to see Keiko's Golden Pavilion inviting me like some erotic dream from the pages of Penthouse magazine. Keiko doesn't appear to shave, but the hairs of her small patch were neither long and nor incredibly thick.
Like a lot of J-Girls, she probably clips and trims.

Once I started to taste Keiko, I knew that she was no zombie/starfish.

Although Keiko initially voiced mild J-Girl-type protests, I continued to lick and suck her Golden Pavilion. Keiko has the type of mound that produces a lot of juice, which dripped down onto my face and sheets.
She wrapped her thighs around my head and started to roll around.

Unlike Dinah-Moe Humm, Keiko didn't take insanely long to reach the Big O; then several more followed the first. Once she calmed down, she urged me to crawl back north for a kiss – no hesitation despite the fact that her juices covered my tongue, lips and face. She pulled her lips away from me then whispered into my ear the Japanese equivalent of, "Your turn."

Keiko planted kisses on me from North to South until she reached Mr.
Happy. The closer Keiko's face moved toward Mr. Happy, the more turned-on she became. I shave, so she started oooing and ahhing and talking about how smooth it is down there.

Keiko slipped the semi-dormant Mr. Happy into her mouth and slooooowly bobbed her head up and down. Slowly and sensuously, she licked and sucked as if she had all the time in the world. However, as my tool stiffened, she began to suck harder and faster until Mr. Happy finally stood at attention. As Keiko is a bigger-than-average girl, she was able to fit most of my awakened tool into her mouth.

Eventually, Keiko pulled it out of her mouth and whispered in Japanese, "Let's do it." She flipped-over onto her back and I slapped-on a condom with lightning speed. As I slipped it into her, Keiko seemed to be still quite wet with her natural juices.

What followed next was not a GFEish encounter, but wild crazy sweaty psycho panting pounding animalistic sex. Switching positions. Rolling all over the bed. Our sweat, her juices soaked the sheets. It was the kind of sex one might expect to have with a heterosexual girl from the WNBA or the Brazilian Women's Volleyball Team.

Keiko is a savage; a Monster Fuck on steroids. It was somewhat surprising as Keiko is a tall athletic but sweet-looking J-Girl. In hindsight, it shouldn't have been a complete surprise.

Keiko seemed to have one or two more Os and when I came, our tall athletic bodies collapsed in a entangled steamy heap. Competition brings out the best in some people and sport legends are made when some perform at their best when their competitors are top notch. Keiko brought me to an elevated level. I felt like a college boy again and it showed. I wanted to pound on my chest and howl like Tarzan.

Keiko seemed to read my mind as she sweetly whispered, "Yon-ju-san sai desu ka? Usouuu! Tabun ni-ju-san sai desu." ["You're 43? Lair! You seem more like 23."]

From that day forward, things only seemed to get better. I became acquainted with every inch of Keiko's body. I firmly believe it is every bit as good as the girls I see in lingerie newspaper ads for Macy's or the girls in commercials for Victoria's Secret. Still, at 180 cm, Keiko might be slightly too short for runway modeling.

As is the case with many J-Girls, Keiko seemed to possess many of the positive free-spirit qualities embraced by American hippies.

However, Keiko was much much better than any of the hippie girls I dated in my youth as she had immaculate hygiene; shaved her legs and armpits; and she didn't have any wacko political/Fem Nazi beliefs.

This had to be a dream . . .

Incredible stuff. Totally engrossing. I'm happy, envious and everything else for you to have and share this experience. I'm dying for a Japanese girl. Is it really that easy to meet penpal friends? I know I posted this in the search thread, but does many civilian girls or even pros in the soapland places look like this girl in the link. I mean if girls like this were easily available, I might forget my DR or Brazil trip and travel to the land of the rising sun. Please keep the stories going. It is greatly appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV43AECmD34

Incredible stuff. Totally engrossing. I'm happy, envious and everything else for you to have and share this experience. I'm dying for a Japanese girl. Is it really that easy to meet penpal friends? I know I posted this in the search thread, but does many civilian girls or even pros in the soapland places look like this girl in the link. I mean if girls like this were easily available, I might forget my DR or Brazil trip and travel to the land of the rising sun. Please keep the stories going. It is greatly appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV43AECmD34
I'll try to answer all your questions:

1. Is it that easy? Well, yes and no. I could have scored with more girls if I had been single. At the same time, I sent a lot of internet messages before I met Keiko. It took a lot of effort (as I mentioned in Part 1). My Japanese speaking ability was a definite advantage.

2. Regarding the girl in the link you featured - I met pros and civilians in Tokyo who looked as cute as that girl in the link. My daily commute was great. The Tokyo subways are filled with Eye Candy. Keiko was better looking - body like Halle Berry and face like Mandy Moore - and she was tall.

It's not quite as easy as the DR or Brazil (as I have had friends who visited all three places), but it's good.

As I said, had I been single, it would have been easier. It took a lot of effort to meet Keiko, but it was incredible.

Amazing, it was more of a grand slam than a home run. I guess the part of her saying that she wanted to be your girlfriend and not your sex friend didn't last too long. Nicely written.

Amazing, it was more of a grand slam than a home run. I guess the part of her saying that she wanted to be your girlfriend and not your sex friend didn't last too long. Nicely written.
Well, going by the Japanese definition, she was my girlfriend. My secret girlfriend. We went out on lunchtime dates. Sometimes, we went for walks in a park and other places when we actually didn't have sex. If we were strictly sex friends, by the Japanese definition, we would have gone straight to a Love Hotel each and every time, engaged in hot sex then left without much interaction outside.

We had such great natural chemistry that we couldn't always refrain from sex. Then again, it was Oscar Wilde who suggested: "The way to deal with temptation is to yield to it completely."

You may have coined the greatest phrase I ever heard to describe hot sex.
". . . .she was a monster fuck on steroids". Oh, the images that conjured up.

As one with an Asian fetish, and in particular, a Japanese fetish, your story
was just breathtaking. Any more to come? Is this particular relationship
a thing of the past? If so, how long did it last?

To quote a favorite band of ours, "She took me up to her room and whispered in my ear, go on my friend do anything you choose. . . ."

Stay tuned for Part 3 -- that will answer 99% of your questions.

I'll tell you this much: luckily, I didn't have to trade those happy hours I spent in Keiko's arms for a life time of the Mexicali Blues. LOL

You may have coined the greatest phrase I ever heard to describe hot sex.
". . . .she was a monster fuck on steroids". Oh, the images that conjured up.

As one with an Asian fetish, and in particular, a Japanese fetish, your story
was just breathtaking. Any more to come? Is this particular relationship
a thing of the past? If so, how long did it last?

To quote a favorite band of ours, "She took me up to her room and whispered in my ear, go on my friend do anything you choose. . . ."

I'll try to answer all your questions:

1. Is it that easy? Well, yes and no. I could have scored with more girls if I had been single. At the same time, I sent a lot of internet messages before I met Keiko. It took a lot of effort (as I mentioned in Part 1). My Japanese speaking ability was a definite advantage.

2. Regarding the girl in the link you featured - I met pros and civilians in Tokyo who looked as cute as that girl in the link. My daily commute was great. The Tokyo subways are filled with Eye Candy. Keiko was better looking - body like Halle Berry and face like Mandy Moore - and she was tall.

It's not quite as easy as the DR or Brazil (as I have had friends who visited all three places), but it's good.

As I said, had I been single, it would have been easier. It took a lot of effort to meet Keiko, but it was incredible.

Thank you for time and efforts. Man, this has been some of the best read ever presented on this board.

Gentlemen,

I am glad that you have enjoyed this mini series so far. At the same time, I hope that my experiences and observations will help others who travel to Japan. Part 3 will soon follow.

Dire Wolf

DW98, good stuff!

it is funny everybody is heading to East like Marco Polo did, meanwhile I take the west bound to come here to stick my sword to white asses.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Hi liquidgroove,

Well, sometimes, it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

When I was much younger, I met a gorgeous tall blonde Swedish girl in a college town far away from New York. She gave me her phone number, but she never returned my calls. Weeks later I saw her in a club with an East Indian guy. That made sense. She came from a country filled with tall white guys and I was too similar to the guys she knew from home.

In any event, I look forward to reading your posts.

Have fun!

Sincerely,
Dire Wolf

DW98, good stuff!

it is funny everybody is heading to East like Marco Polo did, meanwhile I take the west bound to come here to stick my sword to white asses.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.