My Addiction and the steps I take not to cure it

I was actually off the monger rail for a few months and the call of the pussy got the better of me.

Due to overwhelming personal problems I have succumbed to the call of the twat. It’s been 4 weeks and since that fateful August 16th:

Monday the 16th: I fucked the Ying Yang Lady

Tuesday the 17th: I ordered a midget Asian spinner for an outcall to my home

Wednesady the 18th: I survived a bait and switch on a Europenan but I still got a BBBJ for $100

Thursday the 19th: Visited my favorite Polaska at SOS

Friday the 20th: another visit to Aura (had gone the previous week)

Saturday the 21th: I shed some tears

Sunday the 22nd: I rejoiced in a new beginning

Monday the 23rd: Can’t start my weekend without some Ying Yang

Tuesday the 24: Met the lovely Ayana and its love at first BBBJ

from there on I have been to Spa Vally, Aura again, Ayana again, Ying Yang again and the new Thai chick at Fuji Spa

That isnt geating off the wagon. That is binging. I want to do what you do? I know as a high level manager, I cannot afford your lifestyle. LOL

Really, Obama should allow us tax credits for this hobby. What are these women's alternatives, if we did not support them. LOL

i needed to read this. makes me stave off mongering that much longer. i need to save money.

for my RT tickets to Macao................................................................

Lord Trident

Known Shill, beware posts may have been compenstae
I have a 4PM appointment this afternoon.
If successful, meaning if I actually stay and dont walk, will report back in detail.

Lord Trident

Everyone needs a Gweilo

Who needs a Gweilo and how do you get one?

First a Gweilo is a chinese term for white guy.

So who needs a Gweilo, an AMP girl, KMP girl or working girls of all walks of life.

What makes a Gweilo so valuable? Well to put it simply, he is actually someones bitch.

Most gweilos are love struck fools who are being handled or played by a girl.

They become delivery boys, sock puppets and renters. If a girl needs something, they will happily and sometimes unhappily provide it. What do they get in return, maybe some pussy or the feeling that they are special to her. But of course there are pitfalls:

-They will drain your bank account

-They will ruin your marriage

-They will destroy your self esteem because now you are a puppet and a snitch

Oh yea, one of their biggest jobs besides defaulting on loans is snitching other members out to the girl.

They will report on what is written and out some of the fellas that may have spilled some beans.

There is a provider that I have gone to, who has provides free handjobs and discounted pussy just because she has a thing for me and she has a sock puppet or doesn't get anything. She even tells me he is useless.

I guess the point of my post is, are you someones Gweilo and is Cantinflas fucking the one you think you area in love with.

See you soon

Lord Trident

End of the Holidays and the beginning of Discounts

Going forward with the reason I am a fountain of Wisdom, is the next piece of interesting news.

Jews rule!!!

Yep I said it, I'm not Jewish, I just play one on TV.
What does Jewish holidays have to do with mongering, plenty.

It has been my experience that during Jewish holidays, the pay or play business goes south. It's not to say that the majority of mongers are of the Jewish faith but their holiday's impact businesses, schools and the day to day economics of New York City.
So if they are business owners, their place of business is closed and they along with mongering employees will not have a good excuse to be out and about smacking ass.
So where does this bit of information fall under the quise of Utopia/Cantinflas wisdom. Simple, it's because Utopia is the place we share which places are busy and it's the best place to get better service because the girls need the money and good publicity.

This year we had a Passover/Easter combo that wrecked havoc on some of the ladies pockets. I got calls all over the place to come down and share some love. You know when they call you they really need some money.

So in conclusion, I love Utopia and I love the Jews.

Going forward with the reason I am a fountain of Wisdom, is the next piece of interesting news.

Jews rule!!!

Yep I said it, I'm not Jewish, I just play one on TV.
What does Jewish holidays have to do with mongering, plenty.

It has been my experience that during Jewish holidays, the pay or play business goes south. It's not to say that the majority of mongers are of the Jewish faith but their holiday's impact businesses, schools and the day to day economics of New York City.
So if they are business owners, their place of business is closed and they along with mongering employees will not have a good excuse to be out and about smacking ass.
So where does this bit of information fall under the quise of Utopia/Cantinflas wisdom. Simple, it's because Utopia is the place we share which places are busy and it's the best place to get better service because the girls need the money and good publicity.

This year we had a Passover/Easter combo that wrecked havoc on some of the ladies pockets. I got calls all over the place to come down and share some love. You know when they call you they really need some money.
Yes it's true. Got a call from an AMP girl just a couple of days ago. Gave me the usual "I miss you" BS, which always makes me chuckle. Anyway, I went over there, gave her a quick taste of my Kosher salami, then hightailed it over to shul in time to hear the shofar blowing. Maybe for Yom Kippur I'll arrange a meeting with a young Asian rabbinical student

Lord Trident

The value of a Wingman

Today's topic is a very serious one, Wingmen and the art of flying solo with backup.

I know a lot of guys hide their mongering but i'm not one of them. I have the King as a Wingman and he has me.

A wingman is there for backup for those days when the little head is taking over and bighead is doomed to follow. A good wingman shoots down stupid pussy runs and bad providers. But the best reason for a wingman is when shit goes bad.

Need to get bailed out after a raid, call your wingman, just had an altercation with a pimp, call your wingman and worst of all, something terrible has happened, your wingman has instructions to empty out your desk and locker of all incriminating evidence that can ruin tour families good name.
Here is an example of a typical Wingman operation:

Maverick: To King what do you think about that new Japanese girl at ****
King: I haven't had time to check her out, did you search on Utopia
Maverick: No I haven't , will log on now

Scenario 2
Maverick: Yo, thinking about hitting a fast house over on canal.
King: Dude, you are the Lord Trident, that shit isn't your style
Maverick: Right

Scenario 3
Maverick: Yo King, do me a favor, I need to be bailed out. Honey Honey got hit and I was picked up just when I found a Trident capable girl.
King: Be right over there, and make sure you give me her name so I cab bail her out and get some freebies from her

Scenario 4 (not for the faint of heart)
King: Hello who is this
Office Crumky: We got your number from the emergency contact list on a phone that was found on a man who had an altercation with a pimp.
King: Is he okay
Officer Crumky: He was stabbed and rushed to the local hospital.
King: Did he say anything
Officer Crumky: He said he won't be able to me his rabbinical class
King: Thank you

You see, Rabbinical class is a code phrase to go to my office and empty out my monger draw of lube, condoms and monger phone. Work on a cover story for my employer and family.

Once again, thanx to Utopia for allowing me to post monger wisdom

Last edited:
Good stuff

LT... Canti

You have good stuff for a book. Seriously. Just think of a catchy title.. the life and times of Lord of Mongers. Whatever, point is... good underlying story. Hundreds of experiences that only a small family of hobbyists can relate to. Imagine the interest of the general population. Damn, i would write it myself except i am relatively new at this. Names and places change to protect the innocent, other than that..... I'm feelin' a Book or reality TV show!

btw... part of the tribe, hoping for discounts! .... l'chaim! (to life)

Lord Trident

LT... Canti

You have good stuff for a book. Seriously. Just think of a catchy title.. the life and times of Lord of Mongers. Whatever, point is... good underlying story. Hundreds of experiences that only a small family of hobbyists can relate to. Imagine the interest of the general population. Damn, i would write it myself except i am relatively new at this. Names and places change to protect the innocent, other than that..... I'm feelin' a Book or reality TV show!

btw... part of the tribe, hoping for discounts! .... l'chaim! (to life)
I am a Spehardic brother, Shalom.

Who needs a Gweilo and how do you get one?

First a Gweilo is a chinese term for white guy.

So who needs a Gweilo, an AMP girl, KMP girl or working girls of all walks of life.

What makes a Gweilo so valuable? Well to put it simply, he is actually someones bitch.

Most gweilos are love struck fools who are being handled or played by a girl.

They become delivery boys, sock puppets and renters. If a girl needs something, they will happily and sometimes unhappily provide it. What do they get in return, maybe some pussy or the feeling that they are special to her. But of course there are pitfalls:

-They will drain your bank account

-They will ruin your marriage

-They will destroy your self esteem because now you are a puppet and a snitch

Oh yea, one of their biggest jobs besides defaulting on loans is snitching other members out to the girl.

They will report on what is written and out some of the fellas that may have spilled some beans.

There is a provider that I have gone to, who has provides free handjobs and discounted pussy just because she has a thing for me and she has a sock puppet or doesn't get anything. She even tells me he is useless.

I guess the point of my post is, are you someones Gweilo and is Cantinflas fucking the one you think you area in love with.

See you soon
Please don't be so smug about your "in" with all these girls; there are others like you who have gone behind the scenes. It's not necessary to speak condescendingly about other guys who may or may not be "misguided" about their relationships with these girls. Some of these are mistakes, but everyone makes them in life. Not everyone can be so savvy and in-the-know as you claim to be. In reality, judging from the amount of money you spent on these girls in a month, they are only too happy to continue taking your "donations". So who's the real gweilo??