Muslim chicks?

Does anyone know of any Muslim chicks who wear their Habib (facial part only of course) during the deed?

I saw a young Muslim girl on Instagram wearing the top piece covering most of her head but wearing a bikini and showing off an amazing ass. I couldn't help thinking what a turn on it would be to pound that.

And of course if she was submissive all the better.

If a real Muslim wasn't available I'd be open to a swarthy or dark complexion girl willing to role play.

Any suggestions?

Does anyone know of any Muslim chicks who wear their Habib (facial part only of course) during the deed?

I saw a young Muslim girl on Instagram wearing the top piece covering most of her head but wearing a bikini and showing off an amazing ass. I couldn't help thinking what a turn on it would be to pound that.

If a real Muslim wasn't available I'd be open to a swarthy or dark complexion girl willing to role play.

Any suggestions?
From my personal experience sa has a whole bunch of Muslim chics willing to do many things!! Im sure you can find some there.

From my personal experience sa has a whole bunch of Muslim chics willing to do many things!! Im sure you can find some there.
But it sounds like most of you guys are down on SA. All I see is complaints about bots and girls selling pictures.

If I did go that route is it possible to search on Muslim?

But it sounds like most of you guys are down on SA. All I see is complaints about bots and girls selling pictures.

If I did go that route is it possible to search on Muslim?
True. Your probably just better off getting a provider to roleplay for you. I think shy would def be able to pull off that sexy look for you.

Any suggestions?
I haven't heard of anything called a Habib. There's the Hijab, a cloth that goes around the woman's head and neck, but leaves the face open. Then there's the Niqaab, which hides the face below the eyes, but can sometimes uncover the forehead. Neither of these head coverings deal with the rest of the body, although in my experience (having never fucked a religious Muslim woman) I don't usually see women wearing the headdress while wearing racy clothes over the rest of her body. Then there's the Burqa, which covers the entire body completely, no skin showing, not even the eyes (but of course the woman can be completely naked underneath).

I haven't heard of anything called a Habib. There's the , a cloth that goes around the woman's head and neck, but leaves the face open. Then there's the Niqaab, which hides the face below the eyes, but can sometimes uncover the forehead. Neither of these head coverings deal with the rest of the body, although in my experience (having never fucked a religious Muslim woman) I don't usually see women wearing the headdress while wearing racy clothes over the rest of her body. Then there's the Burqa, which covers the entire body completely, no skin showing, not even the eyes (but of course the woman can be completely naked underneath).
Thanks, it was Niqaab I was looking for. The picture on Instagram I was referring to had a girl wearing that and a thong style bikini with her back to the camera, head was turned to the camera and showing off a perfect ass.

I know this wasn't a "real" picture probably someone posed it to piss off fundamental Muslims. But it was extremely hot.

And if there is a liberated Muslim SP out there who wants to thumb her nose at the zealots in her religion by being defiled by an infidel sign me up.

BBFS would be the icing on the cake, but not a deal breaker.

Thanks, it was Niqaab I was looking for. The picture on Instagram I was referring to had a girl wearing that and a thong style bikini with her back to the camera, head was turned to the camera and showing off a perfect ass.

I know this wasn't a "real" picture probably someone posed it to piss off fundamental Muslims. But it was extremely hot.

And if there is a liberated Muslim SP out there who wants to thumb her nose at the zealots in her religion by being defiled by an infidel sign me up.

BBFS would be the icing on the cake, but not a deal breaker.
Saw something called Muslima.

Interesting find- I wonder though how many women on this site would engage PFP— A lot of legwork probably needed-

will graciously accept sloppy seconds :)

Dating site for muslim women. Op was asking about women w hijab
I'm not interested in dating a Muslim woman, I just want to fuck one, preferably raw and definitely while she is only wearing a Niqaab.

Facing a mirror, in doggie would be nice so I can see the look on her face when she feels my cum squirting inside her hole.

True their might be some girls using that site as a hookup site but I really don't want to put in the work.

I'm thinking I might find something in New Jersey, Patterson area maybe.

With masks on anyone could fulfill this fantasy yes?
No. I would prefer a real Muslim since the act of her defying her religion and the asshole men who try to enforce the extreme aspects of it would be part of the turn on.
Making me that much harder.

That said a second choice if it were a non Muslim then I would want some swarthy looking and a good actress.
A lot of whores are anyway.

No. I would prefer a real Muslim since the act of her defying her religion and the asshole men who try to enforce the extreme aspects of it would be part of the turn on.
Making me that much harder.

That said a second choice if it were a non Muslim then I would want some swarthy looking and a good actress.
A lot of whores are anyway.
Sounds like you want a power play. Be careful and good luck

Layla Hayek.