MTC .....down for the count again......

Sad news bulletin hot off the ticker....Sadly you will likely be able to read in Sunday's Star Ledgery, MTC was busted the other night......It wasn't enough that they were robbed only weeks ago....now its LE in the "pile on."

Richard

Was at MTC first thing Sat AM

At 10AM, showed up at door of MTC. One girl walked in, then receptionist. About a minute later, receptionist yelled "We're closed," and she and the other girl *RAN* for the door. I sauntered out behind them & drove away. Waste of an hour up and back! Thought LE had to be involved somehow, but hadn't called to get update.

How can girls be so stupid as to get caught!?!?

biggod

The Rifleman
Originally posted by Richardrzhpippin
Sad news bulletin hot off the ticker....Sadly you will likely be able to read in Sunday's Star Ledgery, MTC was busted the other night......It wasn't enough that they were robbed only weeks ago....now its LE in the "pile on."

Richard

Haven seen any artiles on the bust on MTC. It seems alot of places are being busted does it have to do with the boards???

Please keep up to date on MTC girls

As the girls likely scatter to the 4 winds, would like to hear about: Vivian, Diamond, Celeste...Samantha amscrayed a while ago. Thanks in advance

Greedy owners?

It would seem self-evident to me after the robbery that the owner should take a couple of weeks to a month off and let things cool down. I think everyone in LE knows the Ultima II story ($500K confiscated in raid). Large amount of cash <-> illicit activities. Probably basis of a warrant on that evidence alone without the usual protracted plainclothes investigation. Hey, if the owners were geniuses, they'd be in another line of work...

Star Ledger says...

the cop who was busted was a lieutenant on the Edison police, working a detail since the place was robbed a few weeks before. Article quotes the guy as saying the detail was approved by his superiors. The guy used to be head of the vice squad himself (Edison needs a vice squad?). Was he set up? Who knows. While not an Ultima-sized scandal, sure makes for a few headlines...

Here's the article

http://www.nj.com/njcommunities/led...?/njcommunities/ledger/middlesex/15acea1.html

Now, it may or not be appropriate to speculate on this, but the article says the owner was a 27 year-old guy. Either this is one ballsy fella, or he's taking the fall for someone else. I don't know squat about the massage parlor scene, so I don't know if one shadowy figure controls the bulk of them or they are individually owned and operated. Hard to believe a 27 year-old had the kind of local pull necessary to keep a place like this open for so long and at such a visible location. And to the patron who is named in the article, we feel your pain.

Last edited:
New development.

The story with MTC have got completely new development. The ex-oner Philippe is really 27 y.o. Now, after what happened he rushed to sell the place to really big shut. The owner of Personal Best in Lodi and South Plainfield and Body Care Center in Somerset some argentinean about 50 y.o. Justin. Now he also grabed MTC. From what I know about this guy - he is very tough and well connected. And also very rich here in USA and in his homeland in Argentina. His family is very powerfull there. Some people say that Justin's nephew is next argentinian dictator.
But enough about the owner, The place is under very heavy protection now and already succesfully operating. All the girls from al the locations gonna work in all mighty Justin's establishments. Hopefully, we will get better service and better selections. I gonna go there tomorrow. Will be back with my reviews. Old guy Al.

Owner age & other issues

Luke, late of Ultima 22, is only in his early 30s and he'd been running that joint for years! Let us know if original MTC girls get incorporated into the lineup/rotation now. Question: if a girl get busted does she have to work harder to pay her attorney or does she back off?

Age and other

You are partially correct. Age is not really important to be succesfull owner of MP. Just few weeks ago I visited that MP on Hope St. in Stamford. I am much of explorer for my advanced age. Anyway, the owner was 22-24 y.o. girl. Her name was Helen. She looked and acted like a real mama-san. Place was nice, clean and there were 4 girls to make a selection.
On the other hand, in young age you don't have much life experience. Don't forget, that Luke and Philip actually did not finish there career resting on laurels. JC world's and Personal Best's and Heaven is Spa's owners are not young. Somehow they survived and hopefully will in a future. So, you can say age does make a difference.
All the information from my previous post I've got from Tara (she is one of the best girls in BBC and Personal Best), hot sexy latina with huge bosom. She informed me that most of the girls from MTC (Vivian and Samantha are my favorites) will continue their work just the way before the bust and in addition they will take some days in BBC and PB. I don't feel comfortable going to MTC, but at least I will know where to find my favorite girls who worked there. But , I think BBC and PB are way to much overpriced. Both house fees and tips. I hope MTC girls will stay as sweet, nice and agreeable as they were before. Well, I guess, will see.
I also think, the comment about exta work for lawyers was very heartless. I feel sorry for poor unfortunate girls. Life is not easy for them these days and not too many MPs will be happy to employ them.

Last edited: