MS 13 Mule

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was wonder if anyone tried the girl in the Long Island section who was accued of being a MS13 Mule. I'm not into her tats but I thought her face in some of the pics was cute and her body was definetly made for fucking. odes anyone have any real info on her? I noticed she pulled her ads.

personally i think that was all bullshit, but someone i know thinks it was true she was involved in that by her Tattoes. I never hooked up with her. did call once and got voice mail but didnt go any further. Once I read all that on CL I was like, If it is true might be a good idea to avoid her she just another hoe.
I will recommend a cutie I saw on long island a few weeks ago. Look tomorrow morning Tues. for her ad. it will ask to ***** her and when you do you will get a auto reply with info and contact # she was very cute and BBJTCNQBS. $100 and more is available............

billyS

Reign of Terror
beadman said:
personally i think that was all bullshit, but someone i know thinks it was true she was involved in that by her Tattoes. I never hooked up with her. did call once and got voice mail but didnt go any further. Once I read all that on CL I was like, If it is true might be a good idea to avoid her she just another hoe.
I will recommend a cutie I saw on long island a few weeks ago. Look tomorrow morning Tues. for her ad. it will ask to ***** her and when you do you will get a auto reply with info and contact # she was very cute and BBJTCNQBS. $100 and more is available............
I agree, sometimes where there is smoke there is fire.
Is the cutie you are talking about Latin? Can you give me more of a clue if that is allowable? Is her name in the ad or a pic?