Most popular

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
What is the most advertised fetish a provider offers?

We can only tell you what fetishes we like, most of us don't know what other guys like. So, I think only the providers could tell you what is their most requested fetish.

If I had to guess, I'd say prostate massage, if that's considered a fetish.

Oh. . most advertised fetish.

I re-read the OP's OP and she is asking about what is most ADVERTISED fetish.
From what see on the various sites I would have to say

TS (transsexual not table-shower). Is that a fetish? It is in my book since it does nothing for me. They get whole sub-categories on the boards.

BDSM - I see plenty of providers who have an ad in the standard category with a reference to BDSM in the text and then also have ads in the BDSM catagory. These services do nothing for me at all, I mean I don't want to be dominated by a woman. Turn that scene around however and I can really get into dominating a woman. Collar, leash, spanking, insertion, tight leather or latex, submissive crawling on the floor. (Ergo the high boots to protect her knees :)) For me it is not about any pain, it is all about the domination.

Multiple participants - not really a fetish per-se , but popular and outside of the vanilla experience.

Is that answer more on point Kelly?

Here is a list I found.....

- C u c k o l d (additional fee applies

-Domination (Strict, Mild/Sensual)
- Wax Play
- Bondage
- Strap-On Play
- CBT/ Ball Busting
- Sensual Domination & Erotic torture
- Humiliation
- Body Worship
- Golden Showers
- Cross-dressing
- Sub/Slave training/ Sissification
- Face Slapping & Spanking (mild to heavy)
- Discipline
- Spitting
- Nipple Play/Torment
- Blindfolds
- Training (Maid, Pet, Dildo, Strap-On Sissy)
- Financial Domination
- Fetishes (foot, stocking/fishnet, boot, etc.)
- Role Play (Naughty Nurse, Demanding Boss, etc.)
- Erotic Torture
- Corp Punishment
- Trampling/Human Furniture/ Face Sitting
- Mummification

I absolutely hate it, have often told a provider to stop it.

My #1 fetish . . boots . . the taller the better.
Love boots myself, let me know if you would like me to wear them, just need notice. I usually wait for a guy to ask me to play with his nipples, never just assume they would like. If it is something you guys like I think you may be better off asking us to do it.

UPS, we deliver for you

Are they on the rise because there is more shit in the world? Personally that is an instance where it is definitively better to give than receive.

I think the most common advertised fetish I see is spanking, both giving and receiving. Doms offer to spank and subs want to be spanked. That seems to be universal in the BDSM arena, and the most popular. After that other fetishes get mentioned, but not universally.

Last edited: