Morning Wood - What's the earliest you fuck a provider?

I had an awakening yesterday. I had a dump run to make early yesterday and when I was on Edison I saw a taxi turn down Show worlds street. The cab didn’t go to Show world but I drove by and for the first time I noticed that they open at 8am!!! Holy cow!! I guess I never saw that before nor did I ever consider stopping by there that early - but I will now lol. Anyways that brings me to this question and if the Mod thinks it’s suitable maybe a whole new thread called MORNING WOOD!?
What’s the earliest you guys have seen a provider and/or have you ever been to Show world at the crack of 8am?
nutty out

Hahaha i wouldn't go that early, cause you know dam well the girl is going to be cranky n yes shes making money but who wants to deal with us Pervs at 8 in the fkn morning. The earliest ive seen a provider was probably 11ish, don't get me wrong i like being the first also and i like meeting S.A. girls early also before work gets crazy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm thinking the morning after an overnight is not really what we are talking about here, although that situation lends itself to some great morning wood which can be attended to immediately..

As far as early morning visits go a few come to mind.

I saw Nature Matters back in the day at the Americana on my way to work.
It must have been before 7:00 AM. We had planned it the night before.
I remember going in the room, Ava was there and went out to the car, I told her she didn't have to she could stay and watch.
Anyway NM had just woke up and answered in her pj's. We both not naked, for under the covers and fucked. I remember I didn't even need the bj warm up. It was the most GFE session I ever had with her.

Similarly I saw (*name escapes me now, will fill in later) at the Hollywood one morning before work. But it was only for bbbj cim for some reason.

And of course when Kimmie/Vanessa ( may she rest in peace) used to stay at the Red Roof and I was working in Westbury she used to invite me over for a pre work booty call.
Again, answering the door in a nighty with no underwater and then a completely GFE session. That had to about 18 years ago?

* She was a heavy set but not fat, Black provider. Goes by a Two name handle.
I reviewed her later on when I saw her when I came out of hiatus I think. She started coming to RVC more so I saw her a few times because she was very sexy for a big girl and very gfe once you got to know her.
She might have retired as I haven't seen an ad for her in a few years.

I used to see a WOC, Sierra, I think her name was, petite,sweet, young firecracker who loved, loved sex anytime— I think the earliest I saw her was around 8 am at RR- she would check in the night before and keep the covers warm for my arrival

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ohh dam @billyS i remember nature lol, she was one of the old school provider's. I've seen her come and go lately but doing out only.
Really?
I guess I haven't noticed because I don't look at those sites anymore.
I didn't think she was still around because back about a year and a half ago when I was still looking I don't remember seeing her.

Yea shs
Really?
I guess I haven't noticed because I don't look at those sites anymore.
I didn't think she was still around because back about a year and a half ago when I was still looking I don't remember seeing her.
Yea she was actually on last week at my surprised so i texted her but no response.

One time, about 18 years ago, I was staying with family in DC. The Metro opened up at 5:30, so I set my alarm, made the first train of the day and by 5:50 I was in the back seat of a sedan belonging to a tall blonde SW who was giving me a nice CBJ. I was in the habit of being up all night back then, but I had gone to bed earlier the previous night and decided to give this a shot just to see what it would be like. Not a bad experience, she was pretty leggy and hot.

I’ve never had a good excuse to get out do the house early enough to take care of the morning wood. But back in Feb I was in Vegas and set up a 6am R&T before I flew home. Love waking up and getting right to business!

Hahaha i wouldn't go that early, cause you know dam well the girl is going to be cranky n yes shes making money but who wants to deal with us Pervs at 8 in the fkn morning. The earliest ive seen a provider was probably 11ish, don't get me wrong i like being the first also and i like meeting S.A. girls early also before work gets crazy.
U totally have to catch me early sexy man...lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
Similarly I saw (*name escapes me now, will fill in later) at the Hollywood one morning before work.

* She was a heavy set but not fat, Black provider. Goes by a Two name handle.
I reviewed her later on when I saw her when I came out of hiatus I think. She started coming to RVC more so I saw her a few times because she was very sexy for a big girl and very gfe once you got to know her.
She might have retired as I haven't seen an ad for her in a few years
*Miss Koy Lane
That was her name when I saw her for the review below.
When I saw her again she added a last name but I can't remember it

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/review-of-ms-koy-cl-bp-long-island.38328/

If any of you remember Lauren Taylor, after she got the new tits and ass implants, I used to go see her early in the morning without her makeup so I could kinda think that she was the GND type that she was when she started.