Morgan's Mansion

Results here hard to find.

Ran a few different searches here, didn't come up with anything.
Just thought I'd stay loyal before checking TBD or ***.
MMNYC

Soo....does anyone actually have a review posted? If so, please direct! thanks

MMNYC

Went there about 6 months ago, before I discovered either this board or TBD. Session was okay with a buxom, early 30s caucasian named Samantha. Facilities are really nice, as it was located in a residential apartment in S. Jersey (I understand they've moved to Center City Philly since).

Here's the kicker: I learned about TBD from one of the girls at Morgan's while I was there (and I learned about UG from TBD). I immediately came home and checked them out, and lo, and behold, Morgan has published a tell-all book as "New Jersey's Most Famous Madam." Considering that I had called from home to set up the appointment (I know, I know, not exactly intelligent on my part), this bit of info was enough to send cold chills down my back. Granted, the book was already published by the time I visited, but who knows if there'll be a second edition? If so, I know I sure as hell don't want to be included on its pages.

The Old Mansion

Martiny,

I have not been to the new location of Morgan's Mansion. However, I was to the old place-about a year ago. I actually participated in a doubles with Morgan and another lady. Honestly, I forgot her name. The other girl-was mid to late 30's-dark hair-and a friend of Morgan's. Morgan has this enormous set of tits. Basically, I got the full hour-of which Morgan stayed for the entire hour-and her friend stayed for about the first 30 minutes. Two pops-some nice bbbj-and some great Russian with Morgan's large tits. I dropped the first load-on Morgan's breasts, and the 2nd cup was delivered on her face.

Overall, the place was nice, and I was treated quite well by both ladies. They were a bit older then my usual tastes.