Morgan Taylor 602-680-9594

Well I have ben traveling again and this time I am in Tempe which is just outside of Phoenix. My hotel is right around the corner from ASU. There are a ton of hot college girls walking around here! As a matter of fact the Texas A&M girls soccer team is staying on my hotel and there is a group of girls in the room next to me! I think Cheggitmeridian and Pride O Cucamonga would love it here!

Anyway ... I always peruse the internet for ladies way ahead of time and set up an outcall to my hotel. I splurge and spend good money as a treat. It is only 5 times a year so what the hell. I was having a hard time finding quality ladies and the one I was hoping for would not reply. But I did get a reply from Morgan. If you go to her website you can see that she is an older lady. The pictures are real and accurate. The pics of her with the shorter hair are more accurate. She responded to my e-mail and scheduled 1.5 hour outcall at my hotel for $750. This is big dollars but it is a longer than usual time and I am only going to see one girl this time not two ... so what the hell.

She shows up on time in a nice dress. She is friendly, nice, relaxed and she is probably in her low 50's. We sat and talked for a while which I don't mind. She was nice enough and could carry a conversation. She excused herself to the restroom and came back out ready to go.

She started off with some nice kissing. She's a great kisser. That got little Stevie going nice. I quickly disrobed and Morgan proceeded with a real nice bbbj. She's real good. I give her an A for bbbj skills. Probably in the top 5 all time. Then I had to get myself a taste of her. She is nice and clean and tasty. I took my time and I think I gave her an O. Then it was back to my turn. More nice bbbj. I had lots of time and I was going to use it all. After a long bbbj she put on the cover and hopped on. Started with her on top and then flipped her over for some mish. Very nice .... she didn't make any over-exaggerated noises. NIce and sweet long, in and out screwing. I was timing it all out. Then I rolled her over and let her give me more bbbj. I was not finishing so she finished me by hand while we kissed. That did the trick. I used up most of the time and it was a very good time.

SO ... if you are ever traveling in the Phoenix/Tempe area .... call Morgan. I recommend. Her hourly rate is 400. TO be honest ... if I were to do it again ... I would have stuck with the hour and gone to her place. 750 is over my limit. I am fairly well off money wise ... it is just the principal. If I were to spend that type of money again it would have to be a 20 year old knockout for at least an hour and a half if not longer.

The next trip is Atlanta. They have some fun strip clubs there that I have been to before ... look for my reviews in December. If any of you have any suggestions for any quality providers there please let me know.