more whining and complaining

So you are saying every session with a "companion" is the same. I would hate to have your sessions.
No i said that most stuff don't or hardly change like locations or the bad or good attitudes of the companions, if a companion rush a session she will do that with most clients or hobbyist which ever term you prefer. however, instead of saying you made a mistake or understanding what I'm saying you seem intent on trying to slam me which i might add you are doing a bad job as every thing that you are doing looks like you are going out of your way to twist or degrade what I'm saying. Which as a moderator who is suppose to help and move thing a long and correct errors, you are not really help when it come to me. Now i have seen you go after some people and some of them deserved it, but what i don't understand is what you seem to have against me. As a moderator your statements that are suppose to help should sound like suggestion on what you should do, not attacks which I could understand if you have to say the same thing to the same person over and over again, then I'm all for the statement to be in an attacking format. Now as to me, is it that I'm not looking for girl in Long island like a lot of the hobbyist that are on this board seem to be. sorry I'm not a long island guy I'm a city guy and that is why i post from the area I'm in. just like i was saying about the companions if they are based in an area they mostly but not always stay in that area I have gone to Long island and seen some ladies like Nina Benz but I'm not going to travel to long island for this that often.