Montreal Scene

heyyoaight said:
She offered a second cup but i declined. After she left the guy at the office called me to see if everything was ok. He said she called and that i turned down the second cup, and he called to make sure i was offered it, which was real cool. That reason alone i would use them again.
Eleganza, Asservatnes, Devilish and many more all have as a standard service "MSOG" or "s hots on gaol". And also at these better agencies BBBJ is almost 99% assured and BBBJTC is not uncommon.

Nothing like NY. It is not illegal so every agency is not run by a criminal mind set. That is to say most agencies are service minded and want to make sure you are a happy customer. If the girl does not show an interest in being a very good service provider the agency will fire her even if she is hot. This breeds a good service mind set with the girls in the industry up north.

This is not absolute but it is fair to say it is these comments are true of most all the popular Montreal agencies.

If you just call any agency any thing can happen, do research.

I've been to Montreal 4 times in the last 12 months and I'll be back in August and September.

p.s. Anyone know a good website that can educate me on becoming a Canadian?

Last edited:
Just got back this past weekend from Montreal for a bachelor party weekend and I HIGHLY recommend 110% Jessy from Celines Fantasies / Satin dreamz
A great nice looking provider that gives the most fucking awesome deepthroat CIM BJ (she doesnt swallow, but holds every drop in her mouth for a bit..then spits it in the bathroom and provides the greatest service ever..hands down.. Every single review of her on www.merb.ca has been a 10 out of 10..I can personally vouch for that.
http://celinesfantasies.com/gallery.htm
http://satindreamz.com/gallery.htm
One of the strip clubs we went to was awesome. It was right of Super Sexe and Super Contact (if u are facing these places across the street) a few blocks down..fucking forgot the name..but the chicks and the wait staff were hot. The dancers were cool and got to do alot...(basically molest them)

Going thru Montreal withdrawal now..(2nd time)...NJ sucks...not to sound unpatriotic or anything but after going to Montreal, Thailand, and Brazil in the past 2 years...the U.S. sucks ass also..

Montreal was unreal this past weekend..there was a hot chick everywhere ..every 2 feet from u..my head was a swivel...All different exotic flavas that speak french and english..sexy as hell
I want to kidnap a couple of these beauties, plant them in the US and fucking culitvate/ clone them..ha ha..I swear Montreal really smokes NYC in the ladies department..Maybe the grass is greener on the other side..but I tell you..these Montreal chickies were in full force..

I will post more details of my great weekend in a future report..