Montreal - March 2007

I went to a bachelor party the second weekend in March. I wish I did my research. Kicking myself. Anyway.

3/10. Wandering in Monreal (Ste Catherine), some guy hands me a business card for Massage Plus (1228 Rue Bishop). It's close by and has a website and phone number. The website is misleading and doesn't have any information.

After a night of drinking and strip club hopping, we decide to check it out. It's 4:30am and the outside is a normal business front. We walk inside and a gentleman greets us and asks what we want. It's $60 CAN at the door, plus a 60-70-80 CAN negotiation with the girl you pick. The talent is lined up so you can walk out.

There are 2 french canadian birds present; one old blonde, chunky, looked 35. The other slender, brunette, face needs some work looked in her early 20's. My friend and I fight for the lesser of the two evils. I win and pick the younger of the two.

I enter a room and it's a dinky 9x9 room with a mattress. She asks me with her french accent what I want (I reply with an easy massage and head) and tells me it's $60. I agree and take off my clothes. She's wearing a red bra and panty set, but takes off her bra. I lie on my stomach on the mattress and she puts a crapload of baby powder on my back and administers a mediocre massage. This is a far cry from my spoiled West Garden Spa days. On the flip, I receive a mechanical CBJ. I had a good buzz, maybe borderline drunk, so she had to work a little harder. I played with her small, perky tits and pushed her head down a few times for fun.

After I blew my load, she cleaned me up with wipes, then thanked me and we put our clothes back on an left.

Other places of interest - museums (strip clubs)

1) "Downtown" - rue ste catherine quest (west) and rue drummond
- Couldn't get mileage. I tried to see the shocker on another chick, but they said it was against the rules. =)
2) the place next to it - pathetic
3) super sexe, 4)super contact - ok birds, but same shit, no mileage.
5) other places on the strip - poor talent. fat darkmeat chickens. I like darkmeat on occasion, but this was bad.
6) Kingdom - boulevard st laurent & rue ste catherine
19 year old tiffany. vietnamese and canadian. amazing, "a student" but a hustler. has a cute high school outfit. the dope one is a white "obi-wan" robe, open front. amazing if you saw it. couldn't get extras
7) the other place closer toward chinatown - terrible. crappy 70's music and old, fat chickens.

2 incall places (on ste catherine, before st laurent, but not far from kingdom)
You enter this seedy entrance and walk through a dark corridor, walk upstairs. Inside there is a living room, with a bar and a pool table with another smaller room. 50 CAN, "do whatever" the dude says. I had 6 guys with me, so the others had to wait and take their turn. I didnt want to run a train on the one poor chunky chick. It was 2pm in the afternoon and the dude promised 3 more chicks later that night.

The other place (on ste catherine, after st laurent, but not far from kingdom) had multiple rooms and more chicks. same deal. I asked to see the talent, but he refused. I wanted to see some type of rush hour 2 thing. the owner said, if they are terrible, he would refund the money. No mooshoo, no deal.

Club Downtown

Visited Le Club Downtown on my visit to Montreal in February. Odd setup. Although the dances are in private cubicles, they're located on an upper floor, necessitating a walk up a brightly-lit stairway/hallway to get there. Once in the cubicle, a pictogram on the wall makes clear that grinding is not allowed, and the dancer I wasted my money on had no intention of breaking that rule. "Tit squeezing is fine but you can't sit on my lap?" While the girls there were mostly attractive, they all had a harness about them, even the young ones. I got taken by one who claimed I'd had "five or six" dances when I knew that the tally was only four. At $10 each (approx. $8.50 American), I didn't fight it, but I certainly wouldn't go back. Too many viable options to waste time on a place like this.