Monroe spa 3802 38 ave 680-201-4677

Last time I went here was pre pandemic and had good time. . So went here after a disappointing visit at Latina place nearby. Ring bell sister Coco opens door. Go to room give 160 lay down. She was 5’3 120 lb 34a. Start w massage that wasn’t. Let her go for 20 minutes. Non existent soft touch. Flip she gets on table grabs my uninspired member and tries to put a bag on. I stop her and tell her no condom. She comes back w 60. I tell her no condom. Last time I was here had bbj. She wants tip 60. I tell her no then she pushed my hand away and yanked my junk while raising her voice. Well that’s all folks. I got up and told her to give me back money. She didn’t comply. I Call mms. She call mms. This goes on for 30 min. Texting what transpired while she offered me 20. I told her I would take 100. She said 60. MMS said she fired her and she would give me another girl for free at a nearby place. I wasn’t in the mood. The 2 other rooms were occupied while this was going on. Think they got extra time because no one came out. This girl was adamant she wasn’t giving me anything. After 100 text messages she gave me 80. I went across the street and ordered fresh dumplings. I really wish I didn’t go there after the other poor session w the latina. Well I won’t be going back and neither should you.

Last time I went here was pre pandemic and had good time. . So went here after a disappointing visit at Latina place nearby. Ring bell sister Coco opens door. Go to room give 160 lay down. She was 5’3 120 lb 34a. Start w massage that wasn’t. Let her go for 20 minutes. Non existent soft touch. Flip she gets on table grabs my uninspired member and tries to put a bag on. I stop her and tell her no condom. She comes back w 60. I tell her no condom. Last time I was here had bbj. She wants tip 60. I tell her no then she pushed my hand away and yanked my junk while raising her voice. Well that’s all folks. I got up and told her to give me back money. She didn’t comply. I Call mms. She call mms. This goes on for 30 min. Texting what transpired while she offered me 20. I told her I would take 100. She said 60. MMS said she fired her and she would give me another girl for free at a nearby place. I wasn’t in the mood. The 2 other rooms were occupied while this was going on. Think they got extra time because no one came out. This girl was adamant she wasn’t giving me anything. After 100 text messages she gave me 80. I went across the street and ordered fresh dumplings. I really wish I didn’t go there after the other poor session w the latina. Well I won’t be going back and neither should you.
So where was this Latina place? I know one one 35th Ave. is that the one.

Well then why the F@$! did'nt YOU warn us. If I'm Bricktop I would'nt be liking your post but rather think you owe me $80

Or at least some dumplings
For reasons that I don't care to share here, I wasn't active on this site back then.

So calm down and come to understand that nobody here OWES you anything. We've all had our share of poor or subpar experiences.

For reasons that I don't care to share here, I wasn't active on this site back then.

So calm down and come to understand that nobody here OWES you anything. We've all had our share of poor or subpar experiences.
I'm Quite calm. Was mostly poking fun.(Just look to the left at the happy go lucky grin on my face)
Did you really think I believed you owe Bricktop $....Reeeeally??
I say we all go get some dumplings.
It is still odd however that "For reasons that I don't care to share here"...you didn't share your bad experience. But then afterwards you had no problem exclaiming that you in fact had previously had a bad experience once someone else did.

Just Sayin

I'm not sure why you have difficulty understanding that (AGAIN) I wasn't active on this site then.

But when Bricktop wrote his review I remembered my poor experience at this spa. Comprende?

Now let's go get dumplings. You're buying. ;)