Monger Regrets- ( I've had a few)

Taking home a stripper from the club in Atlanta and her whining and not delivering - can't remember how much money I gave her but the cab fair was money well spent getting her the hell out of my hotel room.
I struck out in Atlanta but a cousin knew of a all night massage place. First time I had dato.

Sorry for making three different posts. I read the thread and see it is basically asking in general do I regret my mongering career. The short answer is no. I have been married 20 + years. I love my wife. She has health issues and our sex life is now nonexistent. I have never had an "affair" per se but I have mongered throughout our marriage. I make a good amount of money and that is certainly not even a factor. I have been lucky enough to have never caught any STDs. SO - no regrets whatsoever. I have been tempted once or twice to enter into relationships with women (not pros). I have passed. To me that is cheating. I don't know if that is fair or logical - but if I am paying these ladies I don't percieve it as cheating. I am 56. I always think that I am getting too old for this. I wonder if I will ever quit.
As long as you wake up with. A boner you’re good to go!!!

Regrets—
Recent trip to LV
Pretty methodical planning ahead, securing appointments- Never like to wing it ..Had my eye on a gal named Rachael- good reviews, established pro.. excited

We get to the room, she unmasks ( need masks indoors in LV).. looks vaguely familiar. .. take care of donation and I realize I saw her a few years back- ymmv, but we did not click and I did not enjoy myself.. I did not have it in me to ask for a part of the donation back and ask her to leave..I let her give me a massage, half assed BJ.. and hj completion

guess my memory is not what it used to be..

Regrets—
Recent trip to LV
Pretty methodical planning ahead, securing appointments- Never like to wing it ..Had my eye on a gal named Rachael- good reviews, established pro.. excited

We get to the room, she unmasks ( need masks indoors in LV).. looks vaguely familiar. .. take care of donation and I realize I saw her a few years back- ymmv, but we did not click and I did not enjoy myself.. I did not have it in me to ask for a part of the donation back and ask her to leave..I let her give me a massage, half assed BJ.. and hj completion

Trust me on this, as you get much older (if you're lucky enough to be granted that privilege) alas many, many things are not what they used to be.

Regrets—
Recent trip to LV

Talk about vaguely familiar…

There was a girl I saw multiple times over the years. She went under a few names. Bella, Nicole and Samantha. Tall huge breasted Italian girl. Very very good looking.

She would change her appearance and name over the years. Blonde Bimbo to Dark Haired Goth, to More Natural looking and more tanned. I wouldn’t recognize her until I saw her pussy lips. She had the cutest pussy ever. Her lips curled up and looked like a rose bud.

Anyways… So every time I saw her, she looked familiar. And then when I was about to stick my cock in her, I’d recognize her from her pussy lips. And I’d say “Bella!!”.

She was great in bed. She used to do the 2 pops for 200 back in the day. It’s been 11-12 years since I last saw her. I will never forget those pussy lips.

Sorry for making three different posts. I read the thread and see it is basically asking in general do I regret my mongering career. The short answer is no. I have been married 20 + years. I love my wife. She has health issues and our sex life is now nonexistent. I have never had an "affair" per se but I have mongered throughout our marriage. I make a good amount of money and that is certainly not even a factor. I have been lucky enough to have never caught any STDs. SO - no regrets whatsoever. I have been tempted once or twice to enter into relationships with women (not pros). I have passed. To me that is cheating. I don't know if that is fair or logical - but if I am paying these ladies I don't percieve it as cheating. I am 56. I always think that I am getting too old for this. I wonder if I will ever quit.
Zero regrets. Well maybe the only regret is that I didn't discover mongering a few years earlier. I just turned 50 so you are a few years ahead of me but I am living the same life as you. Love my wife of +20 years, good mother to my children but its truth that our sex life flatlined once the kids came. Mongering unequivocally saved my marriage. For me, cheating is if I get involved with someone emotionally other than my SO. Most men and women just have different physical and emotional needs as we get older. If I didn't discover mongering in my late 30s, I have no doubt that I would've entered into extra-marital relationships with civie women just to get my physical urges satisfied. Those usually don't end well looking at my own friends and things written here on UG. On the other hand, the emotional support and intellectual bonding with my SO has gotten stronger as we grew older together. Honestly, sex with a huge variety of women is great but so is having someone to come home to and I want both. Maybe I am rationalizing and/or just selfish. But I am still in good physical shape and well off financially to the point that I can afford to monger regularly (1-2x weekly) and care for my family at the same time, so why not have the best of both worlds?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Zero regrets. Well maybe the only regret is that I didn't discover mongering a few years earlier. I just turned 50 so you are a few years ahead of me but I am living the same life as you. Love my wife of +20 years, good mother to my children but its truth that our sex life flatlined once the kids came. Mongering unequivocally saved my marriage. For me, cheating is if I get involved with someone emotionally other than my SO. Most men and women just have different physical and emotional needs as we get older. If I didn't discover mongering in my late 30s, I have no doubt that I would've entered into extra-marital relationships with civie women just to get my physical urges satisfied. Those usually don't end well looking at my own friends and things written here on UG. On the other hand, the emotional support and intellectual bonding with my SO has gotten stronger as we grew older together. Honestly, sex with a huge variety of women is great but so is having someone to come home to and I want both. Maybe I am rationalizing and/or just selfish. But I am still in good physical shape and well off financially to the point that I can afford to monger regularly (1-2x weekly) and care for my family at the same time, so why not have the best of both worlds?
Welcome to the board. I enjoyed reading your first two posts.

I agree 100% with most of the points you made in both of them.

I can see you are an active monger, I would hope you start sharing some of your exploits in the form of reviews.

A couple
1) Not looking into AMP earlier in my hobby career
2) Not being more assertive first couple of years of my hobby on what services I want. I needed to have higher expectations on what I should get for my money.
3) I over prioritized number of shots over quality of overall experience for many years.
All great points tho I did get my start at an AMP. I think number 3 definitely resonates with all of us at some point. Fixating too much on MSOG just turns the whole thing into a chore/work instead of the enjoyable experience its meant to be.

I’ve had regrets booking a half when I should’ve done qv with a provider upon first session, especially considering the one pop norm for that time limit. I now treat it like a sample or appetiser to avoid getting an overpriced and terribly bland main course on my first visit full of disappointment, if the analogy makes sense. Nothing puts me on the spot more than the terrible line “are you almost done”, opposed to the nicer “you gonna cum for me”.

I’ve had few providers that aren’t worth mentioning/ were only advertising for a short while, whether travelling women or brief semi pro providers like this type. Whether they seemed “under proper instruction”, or other factors who just left me unfulfilled even after one pop. There’s a post somewhere on this site about mutual energy exchange and I get that. Some of my favorite providers with a bubbly personality or just sweet demeanour made my week; as opposed to the ones I’m mentioning, who made me want another provider to have a better time before I go home.
sometimes you can just tell before you hook the time, location and price amount if it’s gonna be a cold, strictly business appointment that’s overpriced.

Don’t get me wrong sometimes the half hour was the best choice, such as an incredible session full of edging and position changes, with lovely chat before and after the deed, or even a somewhat fast insanely good service…. I treat it like an unintentional qv while the hhr pay is as good as a fat tip($).

Interesting topic that I've reflected on previously. A few things come to mind:
1) Not realizing AMPs weren't for me sooner.
2) Not knowing what I wanted from encounters earlier (Slowly figuring this one out).

For me
1. Not taking advantage of/seeing more often those SB I liked. The hit and run mentality caused burnt bridges.
2. Not being more selective about following through with AMPs with disappointing providers. Little head must be vetoed at times.
3. Just generally being too cautious and letting opportunities slip away.