Monger Regrets- ( I've had a few)

Nice double entendre " means to an end "

Anyway, there are relationships that everyone has throughout their lives called situational friends. You have a friendship relationship (that may be very strong) with them bound by the situation and when that situation ends so does the relationship (but the good memories remain). Couple of examples for me:

a close buddy you always hang out with in the military and when you leave the military you both go back to your regular lives in different parts of the country and the relationship ends.

someone you have a business relationship, for example a coworker or customer, that you hang with and the relationship ends when you or he leaves the business.

a couple that I used to swing with my then long term GF, we would hang out for non-sexual purposes (out to restaurants, boating, etc). when my GF and I split up (amicably — we were going in different directions in our lives) the relationship with the couple ended too.

another one for me was Helen (of Helen and Amy fame). We had a lot to talk about well after the transactional part of the session ended. We both liked each other and when I ran into her years later (she had left the business) We had a long pleasant talk about our lives, and a last farewell hug goodbye.

Although this thread is monger regrets clearly some of the posters really didn't have regrets and neither do — whatever situations that fueled the relationship dissipated and so did the relationship.

A quote form James Anthony Froude "We enter the world alone, we leave the world alone."

IMHO, the best you can hope for is to live life well in between those two events with few regrets and not hurt anyone unintentionally.
probably the most real and honest thing any of us will read today unless @mugi decides to give us another scroll from the holy grail.

it’s posts like that which remind me our forum is much more than conversation on our sexual addictions.

Nice double entendre " means to an end "

Anyway, there are relationships that everyone has throughout their lives called situational friends. You have a friendship relationship (that may be very strong) with them bound by the situation and when that situation ends so does the relationship (but the good memories remain). Couple of examples for me:

a close buddy you always hang out with in the military and when you leave the military you both go back to your regular lives in different parts of the country and the relationship ends.

someone you have a business relationship, for example a coworker or customer, that you hang with and the relationship ends when you or he leaves the business.

a couple that I used to swing with my then long term GF, we would hang out for non-sexual purposes (out to restaurants, boating, etc). when my GF and I split up (amicably — we were going in different directions in our lives) the relationship with the couple ended too.

another one for me was Helen (of Helen and Amy fame). We had a lot to talk about well after the transactional part of the session ended. We both liked each other and when I ran into her years later (she had left the business) We had a long pleasant talk about our lives, and a last farewell hug goodbye.

Although this thread is monger regrets clearly some of the posters really didn't have regrets and neither do — whatever situations that fueled the relationship dissipated and so did the relationship.

A quote form James Anthony Froude "We enter the world alone, we leave the world alone."

IMHO, the best you can hope for is to live life well in between those two events with few regrets and not hurt anyone unintentionally.
There is no doubt to the truth of what you expressed. It is undeniable that we enter and leave this world alone, and friendships often end when the situation no longer prevails. This is a very clear and level-headed, intellectual way to view life.

It is admirable to be able to not hold on to the past and move forward unobstructed by yesterday, or even what happened an hour ago or a minute ago. That is the very essence of so many eastern philosophical schools of thought, and many western as well.

However, some of us are more emotionally predominant. Especially, when it comes to sex. I have maintained friendships with many of the ladies that I have met in this hobby when we struck an initial mutual emotional chord. In fact, the only reason that I will return to a lady is if we have that connection.

In fact, what keeps me in this hobby is more the loving comradery and friendships that I have made and oftentimes keep, as opposed to just letting off some excess steam or having a sexual fantasy fulfilled.

The reason that I have no regrets is that given my nature to be very introverted, but for the opportunity that arises in the initial pay-for-service, looking back at the landscape of my life, I would have had far fewer interactions with women and far less depth and fullness in my life, and far fewer friendships.

I mean, oddly enough, I have been to their homes, met their mothers and fathers, played baseball and fished with their kids, got them out of jail, counseled both them and their children, introduced them to the positive side of America and received a complete education by way of cultural exchange, depending on which ethnicity I was engaged with at different times of my life.

These ladies have helped sculpt my personality, as I have theirs, and looking back, it was mostly positive.

Sure, we live between the two points of birth and death, and surely it goes without saying that we should avoid hurting anybody intentionally or unintentionally. But, IMHO, for the brief time that we make our appearance before leaving, the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years should be deeply satisfying and fufilling, as opposed to merely prolonging survival, although, that is equally important.

To live but a few outstanding, unencumbered, deeply rewarding years, quite possibly is a better gig than stetching out the inevitable day of departure, unexpressed.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There is no doubt to the truth of what you expressed. It is undeniable that we enter and leave this world alone, and friendships often end when the situation no longer prevails. This is a very clear and level-headed, intellectual way to view life.

It is admirable to be able to not hold on to the past and move forward unobstructed by yesterday, or even what happened an hour ago or a minute ago. That is the very essence of so many eastern philosophical schools of thought, and many western as well.

However, some of us are more emotionally predominant. Especially, when it comes to sex. I have maintained friendships with many of the ladies that I have met in this hobby when we struck an initial mutual emotional chord. In fact, the only reason that I will return to a lady is if we have that connection.

In fact, what keeps me in this hobby is more the loving comradery and friendships that I have made and oftentimes keep, as opposed to just letting off some excess steam or having a sexual fantasy fulfilled.

The reason that I have no regrets is that given my nature to be very introverted, but for the opportunity that arises in the initial pay-for-service, looking back at the landscape of my life, I would have had far fewer interactions with women and far less depth and fullness in my life, and far fewer friendships.

I mean, oddly enough, I have been to their homes, met their mothers and fathers, played baseball and fished with their kids, got them out of jail, counseled both them and their children, introduced them to the positive side of America and received a complete education by way of cultural exchange, depending on which ethnicity I was engaged with at different times of my life.

These ladies have helped sculpt my personality, as I have theirs, and looking back, it was mostly positive.

Sure, we live between the two points of birth and death, and surely it goes without saying that we should avoid hurting anybody intentionally or unintentionally. But, IMHO, for the brief time that we make our appearance before leaving, the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years should be deeply satisfying and fufilling, as opposed to merely prolonging survival, although, that is equally important.

To live but a few outstanding, unencumbered, deeply rewarding years, quite possibly is a better gig than stetching out the inevitable day of departure, unexpressed.
Although 98% of the time these meetings for paid sex are strictly transactional, there is the rare times when you are hit it off on a more personal level.
Sometimes you find some mural interest that makes hanging out after the deed easier.

But for the most part both parties prefer to keep things transactional.
Like one young girl in Queens told me once, she doesn't need guys texting her to say hi. She preferred just hearing from them when they were ready to see her again. The comparison she offered was do you text your barber between hair cuts? Probably not, you call him when your ready for your next hair cut.

But that doesn't mean once in a while you see the person as a human being instead of a cum bucket and check in on her or she checks in on you and you talk about your mutual interest.

There is a difference between that and one of the parties "catching feelings" and the other person taking advantage.

Anal and swallowing come to mind. But multiple positions on cue and wet sloppy blowjobs are gold. Some women loose interest or ability as they age. Enthusiasm wanes and those 1 hr aerobics sessions turn into 5or 10 minute snorefests.
Agree with Bricktop - if the wives/girlfriends did that more…. For me - mostly just swallowing and acting like they like it…. I’d probably monger much less. Anal once in a while wouldn’t hurt either… but it’s not a requirement.

Once you put a ring on it and sign those papers she no longer needs to work for it. Unless she is a horny sex nymph you ain’t getting all that good good anymore. The one issue with seeing pros is they ruin you for 99% or civilian women past the age of 25 who are heading towards the wall and mostly boring in bed. Yes once in a while you get a good civilian but for the most part women suck in bed if they aren’t experience or in the profession.
if I can’t face fuck a woman or pound her out for 45 mins like a savage I loose interest quick.

Although 98% of the time these meetings for paid sex are strictly transactional, there is the rare times when you are hit it off on a more personal level.
Sometimes you find some mural interest that makes hanging out after the deed easier.

But for the most part both parties prefer to keep things transactional.
Like one young girl in Queens told me once, she doesn't need guys texting her to say hi. She preferred just hearing from them when they were ready to see her again. The comparison she offered was do you text your barber between hair cuts? Probably not, you call him when your ready for your next hair cut.

But that doesn't mean once in a while you see the person as a human being instead of a cum bucket and check in on her or she checks in on you and you talk about your mutual interest.

There is a difference between that and one of the parties "catching feelings" and the other person taking advantage.
I guess it all depends on your intention and motivation for being there in the relationship, because it is another human being, and it is a relationship, no matter how short the duration. And, the relationship is with the most sophisticated lifeform on this planet, endowed with the ability to know itself as opposed to another lifeform relegated to act strictly by genetic code written by nature.

It all depends on how you approach the person. Your return is equal to what you put into it, just like anything else. The set-up appears to be purely transactional. One body using another body, one for gratification, and one for money. That is the basic concept that has been laid down thousands of years ago for this professional relationship and the other that you mentioned, a barber, and I will add any other.

But, it is up to you, really, how you approach it and you will reap what you sow. You can take the 5000 year approach, and that is valid and as a youth, I definitely took that approach, I was paying for her meat, her tits and ass, I was paying to rent on a short term basis her female landscape.

There came a time, as I got older, and I really had such an abundance of experience already with being satisfied with the wide variety of purely sexual experiences, that while engaged in sex, as the first attention, part of me dropped back to get what this person that I am engaged with really is and where they are at in their life.

Look, it is my time, and I paid for it, and she agreed to be there with me. And, as long as I do not hurt, harm or abuse her in any way, I am allowed to put my mind, my attention and my intention anywhere I so desire under our oral contract, and this period can be used for a deeper observation if I am laid back enough and prepared to conduct such an experiment.

Sure, it takes a bit of concentration on your part to get past the mundaneness of the act and the role you are both playing, but beyond the animal passion, the one thing that you cannot escape is that this is a human being, very capable of being extremely conscious, who has relapsed into a sort of coma of forgetfulness of just how conscious they could be of themselves. They have sold out for the money and we have sold out for less than we are capable of receiving, satisfaction-wise.

Your acknowledgement of their inherent quality, if they are ready and open enough, beyond grabbing your money, could make this event very transformational and satisfying, far beyond the mere physical pleasure. Because, because of the nature of the vulnerability of the act, two people naked in front of each other, it is ripe for a far deeper experience than with your barber. The meeting inherently has great potential, and it all depends on your state of being and your intention.

"As ye sow, so shall ye reap."

The sexual act must be repeated countless times until you get it right. Once you get it right, it is transformational, and carries over into your life, not as a mere memory, but a permanent change in how you approacch people.

So, I wasn't being flippant when I stated that I have no regrets, because I was paying tuition to this school of higher sexual understanding, and I needed bodies to conduct my experiments, unbeknownst to my participants.

And, it wasn't so rare that she reacted in a way that requested us to remain friends, without me sending frivilous, meaningless texts. Not lovers; friends. Two being confident, safe, satisfied and enriched in each others' company.

The male of our species has a great capacity to pierce as represented by his elongated appendage. He also has the piercing power of his concentrated mind and attention if he so desires to cultivate it. This concentration could enable one to understand life on a deeper level and is not limited to the size of his Johnson.

Anyway, no way do I have any regrets. This arena has certainly given me far more than the money invested in this activity.

You know, a lot of men say "If she did this" or "if she did that". What about her feelings for you? Are you trying as hard (HA!) for her as you want her to try for you? Are you keeping your body in shape? Are you taking an interest in how she feels and how she wants you to make her feel? I'm not saying that there aren't real world reasons for why your partner is not interested in sex anymore (hormones, schedule, etc.), but at some point, you have to look inward and say "am I doing everything I can BEYOND just providing for her material needs to make her WANT to do those things for me the I want her to?" Sometimes the easiest person to fool is yourself.

You know, a lot of men say "If she did this" or "if she did that". What about her feelings for you? Are you trying as hard (HA!) for her as you want her to try for you? Are you keeping your body in shape? Are you taking an interest in how she feels and how she wants you to make her feel? I'm not saying that there aren't real world reasons for why your partner is not interested in sex anymore (hormones, schedule, etc.), but at some point, you have to look inward and say "am I doing everything I can BEYOND just providing for her material needs to make her WANT to do those things for me the I want her to?" Sometimes the easiest person to fool is yourself.
The emotions involved in a relationship have the ability to enhance or deflate on any given day. On the other hand I call my barber to make sure they are available and there isn’t a long wait. When I show up I say hello and they know just what to do. I never got a bad haircut.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Anal and swallowing come to mind. But multiple positions on cue and wet sloppy blowjobs are gold. Some women loose interest or ability as they age. Enthusiasm wanes and those 1 hr aerobics sessions turn into 5or 10 minute snorefests.
I have almost all of that down to a science… I always appreciate posts like this because it helps me to stay relevant and on top of the services I provide.

Good thesis and spot on about staying in shape.

My regrets are waiting too long to repeat w/ a couple chicks and their cell #s were beat, not locking down sessions with some girl next door gorgeous indy coeds 20yrs ago, and passing on semi pro twins.

Twins were 23y/o, white, 1 dye blond, one dye black hair, 5', 95lb spinners, A cup. The one i had a session with was drama and putting forth as little effort as possible, when she tried to upsell me on the twin. Had it on me, but would have been broke all week. I should have just said "OK, but i want X, Y & Z to happen, and i will hand over a portion of the upsell as each happens."

To date my only regeret was recently when I saw Selene at Jessica's place total dissappointment. I have been to Jessica's a lot in the past years and never had such worst experience than with Selene. I had some great times and a couple not so geat but this was the worst and my only regret to date...

My regrets are waiting too long to repeat w/ a couple chicks and their cell #s were beat, not locking down sessions with some girl next door gorgeous indy coeds 20yrs ago, and passing on semi pro twins.

Twins were 23y/o, white, 1 dye blond, one dye black hair, 5', 95lb spinners, A cup. The one i had a session with was drama and putting forth as little effort as possible, when she tried to upsell me on the twin. Had it on me, but would have been broke all week. I should have just said "OK, but i want X, Y & Z to happen, and i will hand over a portion of the upsell as each happens."
If the first twin was a flop DONT second guess your self. Promises for a hamburger today ring hollow

Sorry for making three different posts. I read the thread and see it is basically asking in general do I regret my mongering career. The short answer is no. I have been married 20 + years. I love my wife. She has health issues and our sex life is now nonexistent. I have never had an "affair" per se but I have mongered throughout our marriage. I make a good amount of money and that is certainly not even a factor. I have been lucky enough to have never caught any STDs. SO - no regrets whatsoever. I have been tempted once or twice to enter into relationships with women (not pros). I have passed. To me that is cheating. I don't know if that is fair or logical - but if I am paying these ladies I don't percieve it as cheating. I am 56. I always think that I am getting too old for this. I wonder if I will ever quit.

Sorry for making three different posts. I read the thread and see it is basically asking in general do I regret my mongering career. The short answer is no. I have been married 20 + years. I love my wife. She has health issues and our sex life is now nonexistent. I have never had an "affair" per se but I have mongered throughout our marriage. I make a good amount of money and that is certainly not even a factor. I have been lucky enough to have never caught any STDs. SO - no regrets whatsoever. I have been tempted once or twice to enter into relationships with women (not pros). I have passed. To me that is cheating. I don't know if that is fair or logical - but if I am paying these ladies I don't percieve it as cheating. I am 56. I always think that I am getting too old for this. I wonder if I will ever quit.
Ty for sharing-
Quite the interesting analogy which may deserve a thread of its own. I am certainly NOT criticizing your logic, but I am sure there may be those who will—

The question is-
How does one define cheating?