Monger Money Reinvested.

At this stage of my life, I am no longer enamored by the glitz and charm of a woman. I just see right through it. It is so transparent now. It wasn’t so when I was young.

I needed myriad sexual
events and sometimes $500 hotels, fine dining

And, the richer I become, the simpler I become, and the less I am willing to pay.

Why?

Because chemistry is chemistry. When I match up well with my mate, the sexual ambience generated, absolutely eclipses everything else. All embellishments vanish and reveals the quality of the relationship. (a simple, unpretentious natural Susie-Q does me just fine)

And, no matter how great the experience, it’s never as good as going home to a frighteningly hot Epsom salts bath, and a deep healthy peaceful sleep, in a warm but well-ventilated room, waking up early, clear and refreshed for anther day.

So, I reinvest the time, energy and money in the people around me, that care about me, and have put up with me and my shenanigans for so many years.

I reinvest the money in their lives and their well-being and watch them grow and prosper.
You are a wise and wealthy man Sir.

More dollars won’t necessarily get better pussy. It’s the ego always wanting the prettiest girl you can afford. The best experiences are the ones you repeat and builds a repertoire.
Yes-
Must also admit if I think long and hard

Would I want the best sex of a lifetime with the most repulsive girl vs. a lackluster poor encounter with the girl I can only jerk off to in my dreams?
Hm…

Yes-
Must also admit if I think long and hard

Would I want the best sex of a lifetime with the most repulsive girl vs. a lackluster poor encounter with the girl I can only jerk off to in my dreams?
Hm…
I find beauty in the diversity available. The ideal doesn’t exist.it’s a trap that will leave you poor. As long as they take care of themselves and want to please you it good.

More dollars won’t necessarily get better pussy. It’s the ego always wanting the prettiest girl you can afford. The best experiences are the ones you repeat and builds a repertoire.
I agree these days I do not care about looks as much although I still care about if she is in good shape. My wife is in very good shape and has a hot body even in her mid 40s so I guess my standards tends to be high in this area. When I was younger I was really focus on having sex with the prettiest girl. After I got older and married my main focus these days are mostly about the service. I cannot say it is about connection. I think these days a 6 in looks is just as good as a 9 as long as she does the right services (DFK CIM RIM). You can argue it is about connection as a provider will not DFK if there is no connection. I found the attitude to be very correlated services rendered. But at the end of the day I am focused on these services more as part of sexual conquest more than connection although I agree there are some relations between these goals.

Well, “wealthy man” is certainly a relative term.

I stand in awe of @pokler, whose recent statement, and it would be a pity to misquote the gentleman, but the bold gist of the remark was: “I wipe my ass with $50 bills.”

As for myself, I find myself at Westbury Costco, pondering deeply over whether to splurge on the brand name “Scott” or “Charmin” toilet tissue, over the discounted house brand, “Kirkland.”

About $2,500 It's late 1990's, I'm getting shitfaced in what I thought was just a strip club in Vienna, Austria. Drinking for a while, running a bar tab on my credit card. Dancer comes over to drink with me and we polish off a couple of bottles of champagne at the bar. Unbeknownst to drunken and oblivious me, it was really a brothel. Next thing I know/recall (the latter part of the evening was a bit of a blur), I'm in some back bedroom having stupid drunken sloppy sex with her. Fortunately I was in my 20's at the time and could still rise to the occasion with that much booze in me. Anyway, I finish up and the reality of what the fuck just happened begins to penetrate my drunken haze. Time to get outta there. I go to leave and the girl is literally hanging on my arm as I'm trying to make my way to the exit, begging me to take her away from the place. Fear begins to set in as the large, tracksuit-wearing, Eastern European gangster type security guy blocks my exit, asking me in his large, tracksuit-wearing, Eastern European gangster type security guy accent what I'm doing to the girl. I explain with all drunken sincerity that I'm not doing anything to her, not looking for any trouble, and only trying to leave. He accepts that, and separates her from my arm. I leave and stumble back to my hotel.

Next morning I'm recovering from the night before and find my credit card receipt. Holy shit. Apparently I'm not so good at calculating the Schilling-to-Dollar exchange rate when I'm hammered and horny. In my defense it was pre-Euro and all the different exchange rates in Europe were very confusing. So I'm hung over in my hotel room, wallowing in regret over blowing that much money last night, and my hotel room phone rings. Who the fuck could that be? None of my family, friends, or co-workers know I'm staying at this place. Is it the front desk calling because I made a drunken scene in the lobby when I got back in the middle of the night? Did I vomit in the elevator, perhaps? Out of curiosity I answer it. Holy shit again, it's the girl from last night's brothel. She's again begging me to take her away from there and with me to my next destination in Europe. I guess I told her my name (or she got that off my card), where I was staying and my further travel plans. Oof. I felt really bad for her because she seemed like she was desperate for my help in fleeing some unfortunate circumstances. But sober me wasn't about to get on the bad side of any large, tracksuit-wearing, Eastern European gangster type security guys by absconding with their girl, so I politely declined and got her off the phone.

The credit card bill is long paid off, but to this day I still have flashbacks of her hanging on my arm whenever I watch the Liam Neeson movie Taken, and I wonder if she got in whatever predicament she was in by way of the scenario portrayed in that movie. Not exactly one of my fonder recollections of that trip.
@IronBallsMcGinty, you certainly live up to your name.

In your younger years, I’ll bet you could have held your own up against those “tracksuit-wearing, Eastern European gangster type security guys.”

Anyway, I always enjoy your posts. Good to hear from you.

Damn - haven’t had that happen yet. And I don’t know how I’d handle it if it did :). Are you married for a long time? I’m married over 20 years.

Usually I say I’m going to a place that is near where I am actually going, though. Just in case I bump into someone who knows the wife, I have a reason for being in the vicinity :).
Since I have been married I always do my hobby activities during business trips. I usually go to London 3 times a year and Tokyo once a years. Just to squeeze in as many sessions as possible I sometimes do two 90 minute sessions in London in the same week. My plan if someone saw me in a residential neighborhood and told my wife (0% of this taking place. My wife does not have that many friends) is that I was visiting a hedge fund customer that was located in a residential area. I also pre-emptively tell my wife how London and Tokyo restaurants do not take AMEX credit cards (true) so a lot of times I had to take a lot of cash to take my team out to lunch or dinner and then my company will reimburse me to explain way me taking out cash in ATM machines while I am in London or Tokyo.

Now I am working in a hybrid mode and with no international business trips for a while now, I am shifting my hobby to NYC AMPs. What I been doing is to go during working hours. I have a fairly senior role and a lot of times I travel between difference offices of the company in NYC I work for so no one is going to question me on where I was if I am not at my desk for 2 hours or so. Again on the tiny chance someone that my wife knows sees me (again close to 0% given the fact that my wife does not have many friends) my plan is to say I was going to the dentist in a residential area. My wife also goes to the dentist in NYC during office hours when she used to work in the city (she works from home now which makes it easier for me to not get tracked down by her) so this is a totally believable story since I go to the dentist 2-3 times a year for cleaning.

I usually squirrel away my tips from work to pay for the services of the providers I see . I make anywhere from 50 to 200 a week in tips. It doesn’t affect to financials because it’s outside of my own personal paycheck.

It has been rough with the recent inflation. Work has slowed down and the overtime is not what it was the last 3-4 years. Gas has pretty much doubled. Food has gone up. Etc… So I find myself hitting up my own tips occasionally to cover my financials.

But yeah, I have occasionally lightened up on my mongering to pay for other hobbies like repairs to my muscle car, music gear (I’m a bass player myself), old hard rock metal records, comics etc…..

pokler

Power Bottom
I usually squirrel away my tips from work to pay for the services of the providers I see . I make anywhere from 50 to 200 a week in tips. It doesn’t affect to financials because it’s outside of my own personal paycheck.

It has been rough with the recent inflation. Work has slowed down and the overtime is not what it was the last 3-4 years. Gas has pretty much doubled. Food has gone up. Etc… So I find myself hitting up my own tips occasionally to cover my financials.

But yeah, I have occasionally lightened up on my mongering to pay for other hobbies like repairs to my muscle car, music gear (I’m a bass player myself), old hard rock metal records, comics etc…..
You make your money playing in a band?

Well, “wealthy man” is certainly a relative term.

I stand in awe of @pokler, whose recent statement, and it would be a pity to misquote the gentleman, but the bold gist of the remark was: “I wipe my ass with $50 bills.”

As for myself, I find myself at Westbury Costco, pondering deeply over whether to splurge on the brand name “Scott” or “Charmin” toilet tissue, over the discounted house brand, “Kirkland.”
Wealth is not only measured by bank accounts

I made an earlier comment how instead of seeing this hot college aged chick for 1000 in Manhattan, that I invested the 1000 instead. Probably regret that now considering how the stock market and cryptocurrency has been lately haha. Got no choice but to HODL and daydream of being balls deep in that college chick (sigh)