Monger Money Reinvested.

I have been very fortunate with my income my spending on this hobby has never exceeded 1% of my annual income any given year. I plan to ramp up spending in 2022 although even then it will barely hit 1%. I used to travel for business internationally and did all my hoppy activities during those trips which for now have stopped. With hybrid working arrangements it is not a lot easier for me to be gone for the office 1.5 hours once a week or two weeks which gives me the chance to ramp up my hobby activities.

One of my mental justification for increasing spending on this hoppy is because now due to the pandemic we stopped hiring baby sitters and with myself working from home part of the time and my wife working from home full time. So in many ways my wife is sort of, without realizing it, giving me the psychological justification for ramping up my spending on this hobby. The other judication is my transit spending has gone down since I no longer commute to work every day. None of this makes a material difference but does give me the psychological justification to say "hey, my inflation adjusted net spending in 2022 is now no higher than it was in 2019."

I am also lucky in that my wife also earns a very high income and as a result our finances are mostly separate which makes it easier for me ramp up spending without detection.

I usually budget some cash for mongering, but lately I have been allocating a lot more to personal investments and upcoming expenses (holiday stuff). The investments are a hope for a ROI to grow more money for personal stuff like mongering haha. So basically trying to grow my money for more personal play money. But its been quite a volatile market as of late. Plus, sometimes I lose discipline and go over budget with certain girls, so I guess that adds to the addiction factor.

Here’s a question

On the impulse or planned event, what’s been the most you have spent on the act- Can include amenities ( gift- dinner)

I am going to say $700 ish for the evening…

$500 for 3-4 hours of company accompanied with dinner at a fine restaurant

Here’s a question

On the impulse or planned event, what’s been the most you have spent on the act- Can include amenities ( gift- dinner)

Not that I am proud of it, but I have probably spent about 1000 for an evening once and close to it on a few occasions for planned events. Not including the hotel costs. High end providers who looked like models. Added costs were champagne/alcohol/food to set the mood for the evening. Overall, great memories I still think about to this day. I have been tempted to consider certain girls in the city that are at least 1000 which made me see high end girls have become pricier nowadays. I reached out to one I thought would be a reasonable price and she wanted 1000 minimum haha. She was definitely a pretty college type girl from her pics, but I have had better looking for lower prices. I was thinking yeah I'd rather invest 1000 which is what I did instead that day.

Not that I am proud of it, but I have probably spent about 1000 for an evening once and close to it on a few occasions for planned events. Not including the hotel costs. High end providers who looked like models. Added costs were champagne/alcohol/food to set the mood for the evening. Overall, great memories I still think about to this day. I have been tempted to consider certain girls in the city that are at least 1000 which made me see high end girls have become pricier nowadays. I reached out to one I thought would be a reasonable price and she wanted 1000 minimum haha. She was definitely a pretty college type girl from her pics, but I have had better looking for lower prices. I was thinking yeah I'd rather invest 1000 which is what I did instead that day.
What is that $1000 investment worth now?

It’s all relative too.. The monger that makes xxx $ annually, compared to the monger who makes y $ annually.. There is a thread on UG too, discussing that..

I’ll admit my priorities can sometimes get mixed up— ie. I’m on my feet quite a bit and a firm believer in purchasing higher end shoes ( Allen Edmonds, for example) compared to the sub $100 ones…Saw a beautiful pair the the day for around 250.00… I passed and went to an AMP and spent 300.00 for a few minutes of bliss— The shoes I would have for years..

Go figure

Here’s a question

Do you really want to have a session after a fine meal? I find performing best accomplished on an empty stomach.

It’s all relative too.. The monger that makes xxx $ annually, compared to the monger who makes y $ annually.. There is a thread on UG too, discussing that..

I’ll admit my priorities can sometimes get mixed up— ie. I’m on my feet quite a bit and a firm believer in purchasing higher end shoes ( Allen Edmonds, for example) compared to the sub $100 ones…Saw a beautiful pair the the day for around 250.00… I passed and went to an AMP and spent 300.00 for a few minutes of bliss— The shoes I would have for years..

Go figure
Hard to say cause that investment was just recent, as I put it into certain things I plan to HODL for a while. Certain parts have made it go up, and other parts I am down on the 1000 investment. My hope is that long term it grows well with the rest of my portfolio, but its been a crazy market for the end of the year. In the end, its 1000 I bet to grow or lose compared to the hour of bliss I would probably have with the hot college girl. I think a lot of times, our priorities can change. I have definitely seen providers and then afterwards saw something I probably would have enjoyed long term instead. But not that I regretted seeing that provider cause it was still a good memory for that small moment of bliss. Same goes for investments, I could lose a big chunk and think wow all that money I could have spent on hot girls instead. So my priorities can change based on the situation.

Go figure
I’m curious as someone who has never had one of the 1000 girls. Is the action mind blowing ? is it covered? Do they have rules or anything goes?

I’m curious as someone who has never had one of the 1000 girls. Is the action mind blowing ? is it covered? Do they have rules or anything goes?
From my experience, the high end girls definitely provide a GFE. They try to initially get to know you. See what the plan is whether thats drinks/dinner/show/or straight to the bedroom. They definitely dress up nice with all the makeup cause they probably expect to meet at a nice hotel or home, or they booked their own nice hotel. I have met lots with regular careers who keep in shape with no extracurriculars really. Typically I discuss what I like to do upfront so there's no problem during the session. I have found through other reviews or references those that are ok with bbj cause thats big for me personally. None of them do BBFS. Most don't do CIM or COF from my experience. Typically I get DFK, DATY as nice parts to the session. I have even eaten a girls ass or had toy play with certain ones haha. I wouldn't say mind-blowing action as most BJs and sex were ok, they were just way hotter in terms of looks. I found most definitely have rules of what they don't do, but overall they tend to be very nice and GFE during the session. And when I finish, and there's still time. They hang out afterwards or offer another round with the time remaining, so I typically get my time paid for.

Here’s a question

One time in AC I spent 3,350 from Friday night till Sunday afternoon the whole story is in a thread called Atlantic City