MONEY

Savings!?!?
With no money in there’s a steady flow of savings out for my other addictions- food, shelter, property taxes, Internet, etc.
But I’ll be ready for some mongering when it’s safe!
Happy Hunting
Nutty

I did put up a review the other day. The women in Corona and Elmhurst aren't advertising or working in an MP so I'm not giving out their numbers without their permission. There are latinas advertising in both those areas.

There is another thread on this, I believe...
After collecting unemployment and federal stimulus I have been called back to work— My company has received the government grant-
Catch 22
Business will not be the same for quite a while IMHO. I am much better off going back to work financially, but when the grant runs out in July, unless I am furloughed again, I’ll end up
not being able to collect or receive the proceeds of grant. Commission based
I would resume my activities
Only with a select few as soon as they are ready

My issue with mongering was always not lack of money but of cash not seen by my SO.

Charges on my credit cards averaged 6K/mo and are now 1/4 of that so 4.5K/mo or so is going directly (actually staying is the right word) in checking. I charge just about everything except taxes and monger related and get 1½% — 3% back that I take out as a check then to cash (no trail from bank if cashed at teller). I get dividends from stock/bonds that I take as checks to convert into cash for mongering (another 2-3K/mo is going into checking that would have been cash with no trail from bank).

I would also take out $500 or so from ATM that I would give some to my SO, leaving the rest for mongering and incidentals. That has stopped completely as not spending much on anything.

As a result, looks like my checking account is going up 10K/mo because of the lock down. Been transferring the 10K out to high yield (yeah — high yield is now 1.5%/year) just so bank doesn't get free float on my $.

My issue with mongering was always not lack of money but of cash not seen by my SO.

Charges on my credit cards averaged 6K/mo and are now 1/4 of that so 4.5K/mo or so is going directly (actually staying is the right word) in checking. I charge just about everything except taxes and monger related and get 1½% — 3% back that I take out as a check then to cash (no trail from bank if cashed at teller). I get dividends from stock/bonds that I take as checks to convert into cash for mongering (another 2-3K/mo is going into checking that would have been cash with no trail from bank).

I would also take out $500 or so from ATM that I would give some to my SO, leaving the rest for mongering and incidentals. That has stopped completely as not spending much on anything.

As a result, looks like my checking account is going up 10K/mo because of the lock down. Been transferring the 10K out to high yield (yeah — high yield is now 1.5%/year) just so bank doesn't get free float on my $.
Who would have thought mongering would get so complicated. :)

I've saved about 10k since I shut down. Feel really good about that and truth is don't miss the hobby as much as I would have thought.
I’m feeling the same way. I’ve taken a break from the lifestyle before, once went over a year, but this time is different. Maybe it’s that my SO is far more engaging and active with me than before, or maybe it’s not worrying about the money flow and getting caught. Whatever it is, not sure I go back. Time will tell.