Moderator Wanted

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
From speaking with some on the "supply side", it seems like there are a lot of Philly are guys who read UG. But there isn't a lot of posting going on. It would be truly helpfull if we could get a moderator who will lead discussions and bring more guys and sipply siders to this board. If anyone wants to either volunteer, or have any suggestions for a good person, post here or e*mail to service at utopiaguide dot com

I've been trying to do that in a low-key way in the Playhouse thread. I'm not up to speed at all with AMPS or incall/outcall in SNJ/Philly; I'm trying to stick with what I know on the SC side of things, and even then I dont get around as much as I used to.

It would be great if some of these persons you touched base with would post instead of lurk.

Thats a tough one, Slinky. I go there a lot and want to be free to say whatever I want about both the club and the strippers; sometimes the things I say arent too flattering.

Some girls there would be great members here - and if they're reading this, you know who you are...START POSTING.

Just an opinion, please don't get angry.

If this board would like more posts, it perhaps should consider lightening up on the rules a bit.

The way it is set up now, It is very restrictive to discussion. The stock response is, "or you'll be banned" How are you going to get people talking if that is the knee jerk response.
Allow idle conversation also. It's a hobby, not a strict lifestyle.

Just my $***2.

vodkak

I Never Look at UG
I think I'm smarter than everyone else, but I'm just another loudmouthed asshole and I'm going back to the PantyWaste Palace and cry about what bad treatment I got over here after I acted like the asshole that I really am.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respectfully, I have to agree with hobbyman. I loathe to even make this post, but since you are wondering why individuals arent making more of an effort. I even like UG enough to donate and have done so recently. but when I enthusiastically espoused the virtues and gave info as to where fellow hobbiests could find a provider who had gone indy to a group of guys who had been clammoring for info on her whereabouts, I was banned for 2 weeks. after that incedent, I have posted much less on this board, prefering to lurk unnoticed and not be admonished for letting other hobbiests in on what I had learned.

There are two very different areas being discussed. Philly, Camden and Burlington Counties are a good hour away from Warren, Sussex, Bucks and Northampton counties.

It really should be two different discussions as its two totally different scenes.

Should be "Philly Area", which includes Camden and Burlington area in NJ. North-East NJ/Easton, Pa. Which would include Sussex, Warren, Northampton and Bucks counties in NJ and Pa.

Just a thought.

Just an opinion, please don't get angry.

If this board would like more posts, it perhaps should consider lightening up on the rules a bit.

The way it is set up now, It is very restrictive to discussion. The stock response is, "or you'll be banned" How are you going to get people talking if that is the knee jerk response.
Allow idle conversation also. It's a hobby, not a strict lifestyle.

Just my $***2.
Why not start a thread.

Lurker

I mostly lurk on this board because of the rules too. I Use South Jersey/ Philly Amps a few times a month but I have read the rules. When I want to give a review, I just want to give whatever info I think another hobbyist needs to know about the place. If I think it sucked I want to tell tthat in my words,

Hi, I am new to the board.. and am not sure exactly what I can or cannot say here on the board, so if I screw up, I apologize right now.

I made sure that I read the rules, and I have to admit, I thought that this one was great:

12) Management reserves the right to make fun of stupid people; so if you're going to come here and be stupid, be forewarned that we are going to make fun of you.

Since I am new to the board, having come from another one, that was too filled with drama for me, I am glad to see someplace that seems to be less drama filled and know that I have friends that would feel the same and would be happy to invite them.

Is there anything specific that I should know before I do ?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
As long as folks read and follow the rules, they are welcome. So the biggest thing to point out is to make sure to read the rules, because our rules are decidedly different than on a lot of other forums.