MN foot spa 631-569-0894 Patchogue

First review here...here it goes. Was feeling the need the other night around 9:15 pm. Decided to give this a try and see if it was legit or if extra were on the table...figured if they were open late it was a good sign. Called at 9:15 (google says they close at 10:00pm) to see if they would bite. Women on the phone instructed me to come by, but wanted to make sure I was going to be there soon - I was in the parking lot and told her I would he right in and promised it would be short.

Upon entry was greeted by a slender 40-45 yr old in a dressy shirt and typical amp yoga pants - nice B's and flat ass. I believe she said her name was Linda. Was told $40 for HH. I handed her $100 to show her I had extra. Leads me to small room walls to ceiling - draps as a door though. Got on table and left on boxers....just in case it wasnt legit as there was no sheet to cover me up. She ask light or medium, i say medium. She stand above my head and straddles the back of my head with her crotch as she works her hands from my neck to my butt each time moving my boxers lower and each time sliding her fingers between my cheeks. She then continues typical back massage...nothing special. Then goes to my legs and removes my boxers. This is when it gets better...I tell her we are already short on time and I didnt want to keep her to late and she says she doesnt mind and would continue massage...I told her its not necessary. She does hand motion...I say yes...she says you take care of me....I say yes. Pillow comes out and she grabs lotion. She then goes to work. One hand on jr and the other with finger in my ass. I tell her if feels good and she gets a little too rough and i had to tell her to slow it down and just finish me with two hands. I ask to see her B's they come out and she lets me roam otc and play with her b's. I pop pretty quick after and she drains every last drop and scooped into her hands - possible first for me. She leaves room and returns with a hot towel and cleans me up. She helped me get dressed and ask for $50...i didnt have change so I gave her $60 especially since she didnt rush and it was so close to closing. She gives me a big hug and tells me I better come back and next time for an hour and promises it will be "even better" Extra might be available maybe CBJ.

Location 6/10 - Late night mid week no traffic and good parking - rear muncipal lot downtown Patchouge. Day time this is too busy and too easy to be seen.

Massage: 7/10 nothing special

Realease: 8/10 very accommodating and nothing rushed.

I will return.

First review here...here it goes. Was feeling the need the other night around 9:15 pm. Decided to give this a try and see if it was legit or if extra were on the table...figured if they were open late it was a good sign. Called at 9:15 (google says they close at 10:00pm) to see if they would bite. Women on the phone instructed me to come by, but wanted to make sure I was going to be there soon - I was in the parking lot and told her I would he right in and promised it would be short.

Upon entry was greeted by a slender 40-45 yr old in a dressy shirt and typical amp yoga pants - nice B's and flat ass. I believe she said her name was Linda. Was told $40 for HH. I handed her $100 to show her I had extra. Leads me to small room walls to ceiling - draps as a door though. Got on table and left on boxers....just in case it wasnt legit as there was no sheet to cover me up. She ask light or medium, i say medium. She stand above my head and straddles the back of my head with her crotch as she works her hands from my neck to my butt each time moving my boxers lower and each time sliding her fingers between my cheeks. She then continues typical back massage...nothing special. Then goes to my legs and removes my boxers. This is when it gets better...I tell her we are already short on time and I didnt want to keep her to late and she says she doesnt mind and would continue massage...I told her its not necessary. She does hand motion...I say yes...she says you take care of me....I say yes. Pillow comes out and she grabs lotion. She then goes to work. One hand on jr and the other with finger in my ass. I tell her if feels good and she gets a little too rough and i had to tell her to slow it down and just finish me with two hands. I ask to see her B's they come out and she lets me roam otc and play with her b's. I pop pretty quick after and she drains every last drop and scooped into her hands - possible first for me. She leaves room and returns with a hot towel and cleans me up. She helped me get dressed and ask for $50...i didnt have change so I gave her $60 especially since she didnt rush and it was so close to closing. She gives me a big hug and tells me I better come back and next time for an hour and promises it will be "even better" Extra might be available maybe CBJ.

Location 6/10 - Late night mid week no traffic and good parking - rear muncipal lot downtown Patchouge. Day time this is too busy and too easy to be seen.

I will return.
So you over paid the house fee by $60 and still gave her a $60 tip???? So 160 for a hj???

I will return.
Total damage was $100. Bonus: there is a good cigar shop right next door. You can slide out and go next door and smoke a cigar.

I had similar experience for 60 (when HH massage was 40).

I last year too. 40 house fee and 100 for CBJ. I dont recall names but its a good chance it was the same woman you saw.

I go to the cigar shop next door. Always see a very attractive older women tidying up outside. It's the MMS...I believe Jessica or Jennifer...her nice melons are always on display.