MLB Hot Stove 2022-2023 discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florial is lost at the plate, another over valued Yankee prospect that was held onto too long.
I know it won't happen but why NOT just put Dominguez in CF and give him some seasoning? I know he hasn't played above double A ball, but players have made that jump. His lefty bat in Yankee stadium is salivating. Bat him in bottom of order and just tell him to make all the plays on defense. Bader is out a minimum of 2 months, we see him around Mothers Day if he has no setbacks.

They will send Domínguez down but it would make all the sense in the world to give him a few weeks to show what he has. They are going to give one of these nonroster invitees the job till Bader comes back. I can see it already.

The WBC is a joke!!! You think the Mets will ever allow a player to participate again?? Diaz hurt his knee celebrating a win and looks to be out for a very long time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
These players play with so much emotion, I saw parts of the game and the crowd was electric.
There is so much pride and emotion put into these games, especially from the Latino teams.

The concept is excellent, but there is just no good time to play these games.

Plus players are just so fragile these days. Look at all the injuries piling up in the Yankees camp.

These players play with so much emotion, I saw parts of the game and the crowd was electric.
There is so much pride and emotion put into these games, especially from the Latino teams.

The concept is excellent, but there is just no good time to play these games.

Plus players are just so fragile these days. Look at all the injuries piling up in the Yankees camp.
You hope its not as bad as it looks, Diaz is a great player and really turned it around after that first bad year with Mets. One of the better intro's since Mo's "Enter Sandman". But damn that looked bad.

Speaking of Yankee camp, anyone worried Severino might be hurt? He has a history of hiding injuries, has looked awful.
How does Volpe NOT make this team? Love his energy and speed he brings to the lineup, its what the team needs.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Speaking of Yankee camp, anyone worried Severino might be hurt? He has a history of hiding injuries, has looked awful.
My thoughts exactly. Any day now we will hear he is getting shut down with either shoulder stiffness or forearm tightness.

They might keep it quiet as long as possible so they don't raped as bad trying to aquire a starter.

Maybe Cole hasn't been the ace we expected but at least he is durable.

There is an article in The Post (online) where Seve indicates that he has been experimenting with pitches and had no concern with his poor spring performance.

If there is anything that I have learned in my 55 years of being a Yankee fan, spring training means nothing. I'm looking forward to what the 26 man roster looks like in two weeks.

My thoughts exactly. Any day now we will hear he is getting shut down with either shoulder stiffness or forearm tightness.

They might keep it quiet as long as possible so they don't raped as bad trying to aquire a starter.

Maybe Cole hasn't been the ace we expected but at least he is durable.
That alone adds a lot of value.

Status
Not open for further replies.