MLB cheating scandal

Altuve hit that ball like he knew what pitch was coming. No hesitation, not twitch, just smoked it. Then don't rip my shirt off ?!
He's a fucking slug, all of those who cheated are. I read how Beltran pretty much steamrolled anyone against the cheating, NO RESPECT for that pig after reading that (and I liked him). McCann was a big proponent against it, never loved him as a Yankee, but good for him. Anyone still denying it better put up some good stats next year and moving forward.

All about the money when it all boils down.

Out of everyone who spoke yesterday, Cole was the biggest embarrassment. Said he knew nothing about it and he owes no apology. What an asshole. Even Verlander, had some good responses. Second biggest asshole was the owner.

I didn't think Cole was an embarrassment at all.
Then you did not hear him speak. Every Astro apologized including Verlander. Cole was clueless? He didnt know? Now thats funny, moronic, idiotic and embarrassing all at once. I hate fucking guys like that. They thinks everyone is stupid. What a fucking dirt bag.

pokler

Power Bottom
Then you did not hear him speak. Every Astro apologized including Verlander. Cole was clueless? He didnt know? Now thats funny, moronic, idiotic and embarrassing all at once. I hate fucking guys like that. They thinks everyone is stupid. What a fucking dirt bag.
He's a fucking pitcher. No one gives too big a fuck on how well a pitcher hits. I doubt if he had anything to do with it .

billyS

Reign of Terror
Now you're just being silly.
None of them apologized except Corea.
I guess I'll just wait until Jake Marisnick shows up in Mets camp and see what that cheating dirt bag has to say considering he was a hitter and was directly benefiting from the Beltran cheating scam.
J.D. Davis too.

pokler

Power Bottom
Not only that but since the Astros are in the American League Cole never hit at home.
exactly he doesn't even come to the plate except in inter league play. He owns on one an apology. Don't know why Verlander did? Maybe the wife made him lest he be cut off of her tits .

billyS

Reign of Terror
So Mets fans must really be embarrassed by that cheating piece of shit Marisnick.
Unlike Cole who didn't benefit and had nothing to apologize for Marisnick is a poster boy for cheating.
His splits in 2017;
Home: .308/373/636
Away: .187/273/374
OPS at home - 1.008
OPS on road - .647
Ouch!
Then to top it off he said yesterday "I'm not sure if it gave us an advantage"
WTF? Dude look at your numbers.
Total embarrassment. He was probably glad at first when he was traded to the Mets and knew Beltran was going to be the manager. He probably asked Carlos "So when we putting the cameras in at Citi Field?"

The more I read about this the more I get frustrated. Lengthy suspensions should all be handed out to those involved. The fact they were warned in 2017 and spit in the face of the MLB and the integrity of the game by continuing to do it is total disrespect.

Those splits by Marisnick are HUGE!

Loved the comments by Bellinger the other day about this. Altuve robbed Judge of the MVP in '17, the Dodgers of the World Series, and thinks the lack of any punishment for players is a joke.

When big name players are throwing out comments like this you can imagine how the rest of the league feels. Terrible performance by the Astros on their media day, they had weeks to prepare statements and Jim Crane can't even articulate what they are apologizing for.

Lot of chin music coming their way in 2020.