Mizuki at Shibuya Heisei Jogakuen, Image Health, Tokyo, 03-3464-1657

When I lived in Tokyo, I thoroughly enjoyed those few awesome Image Health/Schoolgirl Cosplay sessions that I experienced. Some girls really had a flair for it and knew exactly what to do.

Given that I was back in Tokyo on business and that Shibuya Heisei Jogakuen (SHJ) is currently gaijin friendly, I felt compelled to give it a try. It also helped that one of my friends in Tokyo gave this shop a strong recommendation.

Back when Dogenzaka Crystal Fashion Health (http://www.sc-crystal.com/) was one of my favorite shops, I must have walked past the then-gaijin-unfriendly SHJ dozens of times. It was torturous because they had great ads and were featured in profiles in Manzoku, Naitai and the other seven monthly & two weekly fuzoku magazines on newsstands at that time.

For my first session at SHJ, I dropped by before lunch time on a Monday. When I arrived at the shop, the guys at reception seemed quite nervous (my height might have been a contributing factor LOL) and they asked me numerous questions in Japanese. Their major concern was that I understood the nature of Fashion Health service and that I could communicate with their staff in Japanese. I eased their fears with my friendly informative replies in polite Japanese. Spoken Japanese is an absolute necessity at this shop.

I glanced at the photos/profiles on the wall of available girls, but the reception guys politely asked to make my selection for me. Maybe they felt the need to pick a girl who was okay with tall gaijin?

They picked Mizuki and it was lust at first sight: a cute wholesome 20-something J-Girl Next Door. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl!

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/sibuyaheiseijogakuen/girlid-8675869/

I choose the 60 minute course (Y17,000) and the Denma (電マ) option (Y2,000). On numerous shop websites, acceptable options are listed on girls’ profile pages. That’s not the case for SHJ. Perhaps one could request an option once one meets the girl of your session and/or make note of it for future sessions.

Given that Mizuki was in a genuine school uniform, I started to kiss and caress Mizuki as soon as we entered our room. Not much reaction, but my friend warned me that Mizuki is a slow starter – a bit of a ツンデレ (Tsundere). I didn’t press as I know that type. We stripped and went to the shower. The shower was okay – thorough and affectionate. Mizuki showed some potential.

Back in our room, I asked Mizuki to lay down. I started with LFK, then onto her nipples. Mizuki has a nice, apparently natural, rack. I turned on the denma as my mouth moved south. I started licking her kitty/clit and using the denma on her nipples. As Mizuki’s juices started to flow, I slowly and carefully inserted my index finger into her kitty (after asking if it was okay). Eventually, I withdrew my finger, started using the denwa on her kitty and kissing her elsewhere. Unfortunately, I quickly discovered that the denma is too intense for Mizuki. After thrashing about, she begged me to stop because the denma makes her cum too fast and that it was ticklish.

I switched off the denma, allowed Mizuki to regain her composure and then I slowly resumed licking her clit. She has a small clit, so I peeled back the various labia to make sure that I was making proper contact. Mizuki came again and gently squeezed my head with her thighs.

After a pause, it was my turn. Mizuki started with the standard tongue bath, then she progressed to shaft licking, ball licking and BBBJ. Mizuki made frequent eye contact with great facial expressions. Mizuki finished me off with a BBBJ CIM. It was great as Mizuki sweetly and gently coaxed-out every drop, then she gave me a mischievous smile as she stood up and walked over to dispose of the evidence into a tissue. She definitely warmed up from reserved to friendly.

We had some time remaining, so I encouraged her to lay down next to me and we had a nice little talk about our mutual interests. As our conversation, progressed, I seemed to be scoring points because Mizuki became more cuddly and talkative. Definitely a sweet GND-type, Mizuki reminds of some of my past favorites at Dogenzaka Crystal and Roppongi Madonna Fashion Health clubs.

The timer went off and we hit the showers. Our warm conversation continued. After we dressed, she gave me her card and encouraged me to see her again. As we parted, I gave her a hug. Mizuki hugged me back enthusiastically, which was enhanced by the fact that she in her school uniform again.

Well, I had no choice - I had to go back. My second session at SHJ was on a Friday, of that same week, in a late afternoon time slot. I nominated Mizuki and she seemed happy to see me. She remembered my name and my company.

I choose the 60 minute course (Y19,000) and the nomination fee (指名 Y2,000). I avoided the denma option and concentrated on the oral. When my turn came, I tried to hint that I wanted to receive some anal licking and rusty trombone, but Mizuki either couldn’t be enticed or didn't understand my request.

Once again, Mizuki provided some great shaft licking, ball licking and BBBJ. However, I decided to finish off with sumata (素股). At SHJ, I discovered that the nuru lotion was also warmed – this must be a new industry standard in Japan. Mizuki’s sumata was great and she seemed to enjoy being into total control. Afterward, Mizuki was very cuddly and friendly; she snuggled up against me like I was her giant teddy bear. Well, J-Girls love 縫い包み.

When we parted company, again she hugged me back enthusiastically and encouraged me to see her again.

In many respects, the second session was better than the first, except that fatigue might have been a factor for the both of us. Our session chemistry will probably improve with each succeeding visit.

In terms of my Tokyo business activities, Shibuya is very convenient for me. I would definitely visit SHJ again and I would be happy to see Mizuki again. At the same time, I would also like to try some of the other girls in this shop. SHJ seems to have an excellent line-up. If I lived/worked in Tokyo, SHJ would become a regular stop in the same way that Dogenzaka Crystal was in my regular rotation in the past.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/sibuyaheiseijogakuen/

Session 1: 60 minutes Y17,000 + Denma (電マ) Y2,000
Session 2: 60 minute Y19,000 + nomination fee (指名) Y2,000

Please note that at a lot of Japanese venues, prices will vary depending upon the time of day. However, everything is clearly listed on their menus, so it's easy to understand.