Mistress Sheena/Babe LImistress@gmail

http://longisland.************/Domination/mistress-sheena-sensual-to-extreme-domination/21002721
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I've had the pleasure of numerous sessions with Mistress Sheena. This is Babe from Showworld's BDSM persona. She session at Showworld during the week.

My last visit was a few weeks ago. I paid 25 to the house and tipped 100. The session lasted about 20 minutes.

My session consisted of boot worship and flogging. The HE was a HJ from Sheena which was pleasurable. There is much more available on the menu but I don't know the cost. Sheena will do any fetish activity you request. Her alter ego Babe will handle any other request. The determining factor is what you want to pay.

Sheena/Babe is about 45 years old. Looks great for her age. Great tight body. She talks a great game and can be really dirty. She definitely aims to please.

The only downfall is that you're in a standard room at Showworld. She mentioned she would meet at a motel and and hour would be 200 plus a room. You pay both.

For me it's a good place to visit if you've got a fetish craving and short on time. The price is reasonable as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://images3.************/imager/u/large/101341029/100MEDIA_IMAG0374.jpghttp://images2.************/imager/u/large/80023967/Sheena_030413.jpg

D248, how accommodating? A bondage session followed by FS is almost an impossible find around here. Having never been to Showorld, could you describe the rooms and what's in them and is it 25 per 20 mins or do they have flat rates for longer stays? Sorry, one more question, are her clothes on or off? Thanks!

D248, how accommodating? A bondage session followed by FS is almost an impossible find around here. Having never been to Showorld, could you describe the rooms and what's in them and is it 25 per 20 mins or do they have flat rates for longer stays? Sorry, one more question, are her clothes on or off? Thanks!
Showworld is the negative in this scenario. The rooms are not conducive to a bondage session. Small rooms with a small couch. No rooms designated for fetish and no equipment. I believe officially the house fee for 15 minutes is 25. My session was a few minutes longer.

She was topless with a short leather skirt. The degree of accommodation would depend on the amount of the tip. I tipped 100 but more is available. I don't know the numbers. She does FS so I don't see why you couldn't combine. That combo might be better at a short stay rather than at Showworld. Just my opinion.

Showworld is the negative in this scenario. The rooms are not conducive to a bondage session. Small rooms with a small couch. No rooms designated for fetish and no equipment. I believe officially the house fee for 15 minutes is 25. My session was a few minutes longer.

She was topless with a short leather skirt. The degree of accommodation would depend on the amount of the tip. I tipped 100 but more is available. I don't know the numbers. She does FS so I don't see why you couldn't combine. That combo might be better at a short stay rather than at Showworld. Just my opinion.
Thank you for filling in the blanks. What size would you say her boobs are? I just might have to partake!

I'm terrible with size estimates. She has nice boobs. Well proportioned for her body. The pictures below are a good representation.
Thank you! I'll give her a try when our schedules coincide and report back.

I emailed her and her response was very nice, informing me that significantly more is available than is in the ad. Says the half hour is 60 plus 100, but that it's a "very generous half hour".

I've seen her a few times recently. She is really cool and nice. Zero attitude, really likes to get you off and give you what you want.
35 house, she asked for 65, gave her 100...
Played with her feet and body too
Then she didled my ass and balls, hand job, major orgasm.
No rush and I felt she will do whatever you ask.
About 53yo, 5'4 120pds, thin, a little loose -good for her age., I think she is pretty and knows how to be sexy!