Mistress Marie Mistressmarie96@yahoo.com

She did have a number on website at one time, couldn't find any of her posts to provide number in title. I texted her on short notice and I was there in about 10mins. Was told 175hr but got it down to 150. Her pics are definitely her, some older than others. She is heavier than most pics. This was my first mistress experience. Asked for blindfold/touching/teasing. She did as I asked.
Going to keep it short here...
-No rush on time.
-Texting ok
-Designated room for play, has her own bdsm shit
-She did not get naked even after I asked, did show me her snatch once or twice
-Touched jr with no problem
-Does not seem like anymore on menu
-No ending
-Self play OK

Overall, she was a nice girl. We even hung out for ten minutes after chatting. She rents the house, located off a main avenue in Deer Park. Does have kids who seem to live there, were not there at time though. This was going back a few months but she does currently live in the same place. Have not seen any recent posts from her. Would not repeat, or any mistress session again for that matter, atleast I don't think so.

Last edited:
Saw her ad on back pages texted her to find out price she was offering 80 for half 170 for a hour in Amityville
Told her couldn't do a hour but would take two halfs the next day

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
My guess is that she is finding her half hours take 15 minutes and the guys who take an hour won't leave so it actually takes an hour and a half.

I would not have tried to see her based on these reviews... There is definitely another thread or discussion possibly mixed in with another thread. From what I remember she was good not great, no rush and very relaxing.