Mistress Jessica.....formerly of Deer Park • 631-889-0846 • https://twitter.com/jessica19651965?lang=en

If she is anything to look at and any kind of skills I would say DAMN good.
Yeah it's just the rubber glove thing that kills it, but still worth it. She has a veryy nice snatch too esp for her age. Always maintains her brazilian, not a hair to be found. She told me she'd be getting bolt-ons in a few weeks, which I'm not all that into but could def add a 'new' feeling all over again. The other mistress I spoke about is hard to get an appointment with but I've been told no special ending. I'd give her info now but she's always too busy to meet with. After I finally get to see her I will definitely leave name and review, even though it would be my first visit with a 'mistress.'

Hello fellow mongers: I have read your blogs for a long time and I have never dipped in. I am writing to place a review of Jessica in Holbrook. She advertises as Irish, Blond. She offers BDSM, Fantasy role play and body rubs. I have seen her many times and she is fantastic. She provides great session with DFK and release by either hand or covered rubbing (frotage). She aims to please, dresses as I always ask and is my all time favorite. The session is $200 which includes rubbing, touching under cover. She does not allow touching her Vaginal areas uncovered however. I have tried to obtain FS but this is not available even though I have known her for a few years.
I highly recommend her. Safe environment, easy access, easy parking and no hint of LE around. She is a favorite of mine, although she would put ore on the menu for me. Tel # 631 8890846.

This is in reply to Dudester: I would like to know the tel # of the AMP in bohemia. So many are old and not very attractive.
Its 631 356 9955. Sweet giggly girl. Def liked mouthfucking her! Speaking of im gonns ask about jessica if she gets facials or pearl necklsce maybe throatblast??
Hello fellow mongers: I have read your blogs for a long time and I have never dipped in. I am writing to place a review of Jessica in Holbrook. She advertises as Irish, Blond. She offers BDSM, Fantasy role play and body rubs. I have seen her many times and she is fantastic. She provides great session with DFK and release by either hand or covered rubbing (frotage). She aims to please, dresses as I always ask and is my all time favorite. The session is $200 which includes rubbing, touching under cover. She does not allow touching her Vaginal areas uncovered however. I have tried to obtain FS but this is not available even though I have known her for a few years.
I highly recommend her. Safe environment, easy access, easy parking and no hint of LE around. She is a favorite of mine, although she would put ore on the menu for me. Tel # 631 8890846.
Hi fellow monger. Does she allow facials cim bj cum on tits etc? She is so freakin hot i would def go if she gets a little wild? Anybody with a good story?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Dudester. I forgot your question. Jessica is quite strict. She does not deviate. No other services that I have been able to obtain. She does allow under shirt activity and over the clothes on her pussy. She will not remove her panties but will remove her bra. No BJ covered or not. No CIM. The most I get is DFK (extra) , mutual touching and some frotage with covered release. Her HE is standard.

Has anyone seen Jessica lately? At some point I had read she was saving for a boob job. She's got a great body so a pair of boobs would be a nice addition.

Almost 5,000 views in a little over 2 years and no one can tell me if Jessica's got a new pair of boobs? She advertises on BP almost daily and nobody has seen her recently? Odd..... Poor woman must be going broke. :confused:

Saw Jessica recently for a Dom session. It was 180 for an hour. She used a timer set for 50 minutes so she knew when to finish up.

Her pictures are older but still a good representation of her look. She has a nice body and attractive face.

She offers a basic menu. She also does whatever you ask for on that menu. Not much variation. No creativity. Very mechanical. But does take direction.

She slips a glove on for the finish, which isn't great. Although most others Doms want you to self service for the finish.

Bottom line is she is ok. I'm not going to repeat.

Saw Jessica recently for a Dom session. It was 180 for an hour. She used a timer set for 50 minutes so she knew when to finish up.

Her pictures are older but still a good representation of her look. She has a nice body and attractive face.

She offers a basic menu. She also does whatever you ask for on that menu. Not much variation. No creativity. Very mechanical. But does take direction.

She slips a glove on for the finish, which isn't great. Although most others Doms want you to self service for the finish.

Bottom line is she is ok. I'm not going to repeat.
You might want to check out my review for Mistress Malice and give her a try followed by a more detailed review as Banacek described.

I'm going to see Jessica Thursday but just for a massage I will give a review once I'm done
Jaymos, Jessica "ONLY" does a massage with a HE. Since this is your first time with her you can make suggestions for something you would like to see her wear. She is pretty accommodating when it comes to this. One thing that is shocking your first go around is that she uses surgical type gloves during the HE. You don't even realize she is wearing the gloves. She has a nice ass in my opinion and will do the massage nude after she gets to know you for $25 more. You can touch her barely an "A" breast but no sucking or playing with her pussy. She is older then advertised but is very friendly,outgoing and is a sweet person.

The moderators may want to change that Jessica hasn't been in Deer Park in at least 3 years. She has been working in Holbrook. Her phone number hasn't changed.

Jaymos, Jessica "ONLY" does a massage with a HE. Since this is your first time with her you can make suggestions for something you would like to see her wear. She is pretty accommodating when it comes to this. One thing that is shocking your first go around is that she uses surgical type gloves during the HE. You don't even realize she is wearing the gloves. She has a nice ass in my opinion and will do the massage nude after she gets to know you for $25 more. You can touch her barely an "A" breast but no sucking or playing with her pussy. She is older then advertised but is very friendly,outgoing and is a sweet person.

The moderators may want to change that Jessica hasn't been in Deer Park in at least 3 years. She has been working in Holbrook. Her phone number hasn't changed.
thats ok i wasnt looking for anything extra this time around but thanks for letting me know. So is that just with a massage what about the fetishes part of it?