Miss Asia NYC Pageant at Lucky Cheng's Sunday Dec 13th at 9PM

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Please reserve your tickets now!!!!
by calling :347 852 2630
or email at unspookable@yahoo.com

General Admission :$30
VIP seating :$50 ( front row seats, cocktail reception and meet and greet with the candidates )

Big after party will soon follow after the event
$ admission : $10

Featuring : Ten Candidates, celebrity Judges, Featured performers and lots and lots of gorgeous transgendered women around NYC..

See U all there.

pics of past shows:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=43025726&albumId=2631523

I heard about the pageant but could not attend. Monday evening, I responded to a CL ad for t4m offering sensual massage. Cute asian girl in pic. I could not make it over until like 10 pm and asked for a quick 1/2 hour, and she quoted me 100. So I figure a simple massage- ok, no problem. I walk in to the decent hotel, and the girl that answers is very cute- may or may not be the one in the pic, but she claimed it was her. In the room, are 2 other girls sitting on the bed, one was very hot, the other was maybe a 7. I get a little nervous as to how is this going to go down. The hottie is flassing her titties, and girl 1 is helping me undress. I stop -say I am shy and they say don't worry! I said ok, although I was cautious, I did not at all feel unsafe. They were in town for the beauty pageant, and miss hottie apparently did pretty well. So I laydown on my back for my massage, girl 1 lays next to me & starts kissing, miss hottie starts massaging my goods, while # 3 is on her laptop and gigling. This goes on for a bit, their clothes started to come off and I tell girl 1 I want her to suck it. I kneel, she covers me and gets busy while I start kissing & playing with hotties tits. Then # 3 comes over, and joins the fun. It was pretty much just a touchy feely sesson while I was getting a decent BJ. So we finish, and girl 1 asks if I can add a little to the donation so I pull out a $20 and she was very pleased- that was all I had to give anyway. So it was $120 total. We were supposed to meet the next day for a longer funner session but I could not make it happen.

So I'm guessing these were 2 out of the three

which are the 3rd and 7th from the left in this pic

was the third one of the others? (the hottest one being the second from the left) but from you saying "flashing her titties" I'm guessing it's the other one in the blue dress with the number 1 pinned to her hip.

So I'm guessing these were 2 out of the three

Definately pic 1 -went by Carmen from Alabama. I dont think the 2nd was there, I am not sure.

which are the 3rd and 7th from the left in this pic

was the third one of the others? (the hottest one being the second from the left) but from you saying "flashing her titties" I'm guessing it's the other one in the blue dress with the number 1 pinned to her hip.
The second from left looks like the hottie- #2. Again I am not sure- no one jumps out as # 3

The one in the blue dress advertises as Amanda on craigs and backpage. She does a nice massage in a clean place for 120 1/2hr. I had cfs with her for that amount as well. Shower was available. YMMV.