Misdirected Geography

I nominate the following post as the Dvenport of the week:

ISO Central PA
Hey guys,
doin' a little trip out to center of PA this weekend (wilks barre-bloomsburg area).
Any must see attractions out there? I know there are a couple of nude-byob places out that way but don't know where exactly and how good the talent or mileage is.
Any input would be wonderful. I'll have a couple of friends with me and want to have a good time at least one night.
Do they have LDs out there. I know PA is usually a couple years behind us on technology. Last gogo I went to out there wouldn't even allow touching. You had to hand the girl your dollar. How un-civilized is that?
Once again, all help is much appreciated.
Happy Mongering,
Chaz

Hey Chaz

Mr. User Name said:
I nominate the following post as the Dvenport of the week:

ISO Central PA
Hey guys,
doin' a little trip out to center of PA this weekend (wilks barre-bloomsburg area).
Any must see attractions out there? I know there are a couple of nude-byob places out that way but don't know where exactly and how good the talent or mileage is.
Any input would be wonderful. I'll have a couple of friends with me and want to have a good time at least one night.
Do they have LDs out there. I know PA is usually a couple years behind us on technology. Last gogo I went to out there wouldn't even allow touching. You had to hand the girl your dollar. How un-civilized is that?
Once again, all help is much appreciated.
Happy Mongering,
Chaz
Hey Chez, I realize I am a newbie. You love to rip all the newbies. I also realize that all of your posts were not that great either. I think you are just a backed up old man who needs some..I think you are all talk..So get your hands up from below your waist & stop playing with yourself.
Who the hel would have gone to wilks barre-bloomsburg area????
Happy Mongering,
Superwoman