Mimi @Zen Zen Staten Island 718-477-2277

MMS was very friendly. I stepped up a cold room looking typical in amps. Mimi came in. She is very attractive, tiny, probably 5'3", with enormous natural perky boobs but a really flat ass.

she immediately asks me to lay on my back and she begins a highly repetitive massage. pretty much just pushing down on my back over and over in same spots. she then lays on top off me, straddling my head with her legs so I reach up to touch her thighs/ass when she stops me saying my hands are too cold. well fuck, it's freezing in here!

She leaves room for like 2-3 mins and comes back for more massage. she initiates the flip and immediately pulls up her dress to reveal a truly stunning body. C's, perky natural boobs and just the right amount of thickness. her butt is incredibly flat though. she then climbed on top and initiated what was probably the hottest moment of the session. she slowly moves her body up mine and gets me hard by rubbing her hard nipples against my cock. this was super hot and sensual, unlike everything else that went down. she then did something no other provider has done. she sat naked between my legs and picked the the pubes on my balls. like started taking lint off my pubes or something. maybe she was considering licking my balls but then decided against it? i dont know but she def took her time with this. Before she popped on cover, she gave me wonderful BBBJ. It gave it 5 minutes or so. I almost made a cum. Then she continued to suck in CBJ. i tried playing with her tits, but she didn't even want me touching her nips at all. Nice eye contact and it was good. I then asked for 69, which she obliged. her pussy tasted weirdly sweet, she had def just put some sort of flavored lube in her v.

She then climbed on top in CG and started going to town on my dick. i must be honest, this view was incredible. she is quite hot. however, we all know how hard it can be to last in these situations. I started feeling myself about to cum too quickly, so I asked her to slow down which she didn't. I then eased her off my dick a bit, so my boy could take a breather and recoup but this pissed her off, she said "NO, NO, NO" and then jammed my dick back in her super fast and within seconds i came. this was a huge disappointment. she knew i was close and wanted it over with. i'd prefer someone who let's me get my full time in, despite my trigger happy cock. another weird thing is that she was obsessed with staring at herself in the small mirror.

Door fee:60 and Donation : 120

pros:
- hot girl
- clean space
- friendly MMS
- great BBBJ, decent CBJ

cons:
- little bit of robotic service
- little rushed service
- she kept staring at herself in the mirror

9/16/2019
1st Visit at Zen Zen S.I, figured I give them a call and setup an appointment, MMS picked up and say just come in. Figured it's monday and slow as hell. Walked in through backdoor MMS introduced me to Cici. Tall for an Chinese lady 5' 5 - 5' 6? Any she was wearing a chinese one piece dress her boobs were almost about to pop out and say hello, figured they're roughly 36D bit of a stomach but aged nicely late 30s early 40s ponytail black hair about below her shoulders She took me upstairs paided house .6 and into the TS. Very standard TS Cici was very thorough cleaned every nook and cranny at one point she was drying me off junior was at full attention in front of her face sadly no preview bj. Back into the room she dimmed the lights and gave me a very standard massage. After flip opted out for cbj (1.0) that's where the fun begin she undress and I felt her amazing bazingas each one was literally a handful. She was into Rim but not my cup of tea and she said sorry. She suited me up and started. First she got it slippery wet then started doing a 1h vacuum cbj, soon it escalated to 2h and that's when I couldn't take it anymore I exploded like a volcano and she kept going to town. Needless to say I never expected something like that and was drained out. She cleaned me up sanitizer and all and with 5mins left on the clock continued to give me a massage. Felt like a sugar daddys drained credit card after.

Age 38-45?
Looks 6.5/10
Body 6/10 No butt bit of a stomach but huge natural knockers 36D?
Massage 5/10
Skills 8/10

.6 House 1.0 Donation
If you're into milfs might have to give Cici a try