Mila 862-280-7746 (CNJ/NNJ Area)

This is like the first gem I found since I started going out of AMP scene last month into the BP + STG scene. I saw her last night and again this morning. I seen Mila's ad for like 2 weeks before finally seeing her. She travels with a couple of other girls in CNJ/NNJ area; it seems like a new Mexican agency. They all have the same Ad text just change names and different phone numbers for each girl, and they use real pics from what I can tell. Ads are on STG and BP. They have a handler who does the texting for them. Rates are 120-20min, 150-30min, 250-hour. BBBJ is included if you get hour otherwise upcharge (imo skip with Mila I got it included in the hour and BBBJ was average).

My timeline is from my first visit with her last night in Piscataway incall motel. I saw her again this morning.

Mila: All Natural Mexican. Pics are her and don't do her ass justice. She's like 5'2ish slim petite but a more fuller body build like Mexican women have, no rolls, nice thighs, great ass not huge but a nice round bubble butt, larger As with nice nipples. She has a couple of tats, and stubble on her kitty (delicious). I'd place her as 25-27. $250H + 50 tip well deserved on the lighter end of GFE, but more than I expected from BP/STG pickup. I gave her an incentive in the beginning if I leave happy I'll tip and she outperformed making me fiending to return this morning. $300H light GFE well worth it.

Mila opened the door wearing nothing but a pink Victoria Secret thong and I was sold. She was bubbly and dancing, and we got biz out of the way and I told her about the incentive and she was great at taking directions. I took off my clothes but kept my briefs on and Mila started twerking and grinding on me then we did a lapdance for a little bit. Then we cuddled on the bed and talked (need google translate if you don't speak Spanish). Entire time we were cuddling she was dancing dry grinding in CG position and feeling my bulge and the tease was amazing. She doesn't have stripping background but wow she's such a tease and took her time. During cuddle lots of LFK, neck kissing and a little bit of DFK at one point. She teased me so well and didn't rush to get me out. Around 30-35 minute mark I was rubbing on her pussy for a bit before went to DATY. DATY she tasted great, especially in the morning. Usually, I don't get a taste from DATY but she had a nice one and I DATY for like 10 min before she did BBBJ. BBBJ was average before we did mish. I went hard in mish for a bit before moving to CG. She rides so aggressively in CG and it looks so sexy how fast Latinas move their hips. (This morning she got me to finish with only CG but wanted me to continie in mish while I was still hard cuz she was horny lollll). She was grinding so hard in CG and would stop for some LFK. She burnt her fuel in CG quickly and we moved to doggy. In doggy I really got to appreciate how great her ass looks and the amount of jiggle amazing. After a few minutes in doggy, I finish in the cover. She gives me wipes to clean up, and she hops in shower to cleanup; then invites me to cleanoff. We both dry off, and I get dressed and am on my way. $300H light GFE with a 20 something latina well worth it, and adding her as a regular. I will eventually see the other girls in her agency; Samira MM Ds or DDs+ are on my to do list.