Might be done for a while

So I posted a warning review this morning in the Long Island thread after a bad experience last night….and once again it looks like the white knight….or could we have a lurker white princess….has told this crazy bitch about my post.

I’ve received the following messages:

“I’m reporting u I have ur license plate”

“Stop posting shit about me u weird add bitch”

“I can find out shit about u I have cops
In my family”

Obviously I don’t need any more issues after what was already a pretty bad experience last night, but there’s no way this person found the post herself without being told about it, which makes it all the more concerning for this board.

I didn’t want to post this in the thread I’d already posted, but if anyone has any advice, it would be welcome.

Well she committed 2nd degree robbery (said she had a gun). The minimum sentence is 5 years for that B felony. You know her contact info and where she lives. If she continues to harass you and you feel like something might become of it, it’s an easy collar for sure .

im also done when i've had a bad experiences until im craving some pussy or bbj then im back and move on.
i wouldn't worry bout her, she just didn't like the review and ins't going to do shit.

Ignore it.
If she had your plate she would have included it in the text to you to let you know she really had it.
Not really sure what she’d do with my plate anyway? Even if she does have family in the police?

I don’t really frequent that area much anyway, but I’ll be avoiding it.

Not really sure what she’d do with my plate anyway? Even if she does have family in the police?

I don’t really frequent that area much anyway, but I’ll be avoiding it.
She can get the address tied to the plate.

She has nothing to gain from any of this and very unlikely she has yor plate as she got your money.

She has nothing to gain from any of this and very unlikely she has yor plate as she got your money.
Seems like a lot of hassle for her, but again, you never know. There was definitely something off with this girl.

Ive blocked the number so hopefully that’s it.

Just ignore it.. I wouldn't be concerned that a car date girl has a cop in the family thats willing to risk his job to help her get back at bj customer.
Ive twice had two separate threats ..one to extort money saying they knew where i live and were coming to my house to tell my wife if i didnt send 5k. She also said she worked for MS13 and a group of hitmen were watching me waiting to make their move and kill me if i didnt pay..
The other had to be someone I bailed on or didnt respond after getting her pics.. She searched my cell number and listed the names attached to my last name on the web. Thankfully none of them were related except my sister who would have probably had a good laugh. Both ignored with no response on my part.. Both crawled back under the rock from which they came. I now use a burner.

Pretty sure she snapped the plate before she got in the car for safety. Considering you didn’t see her/him when you pulled up. Don’t worry about it block the number and don’t do a.m. booty calls they figure you’re desperate or drunk and looking to play you

Pretty sure she snapped the plate before she got in the car for safety. Considering you didn’t see her/him when you pulled up. Don’t worry about it block the number and don’t do a.m. booty calls they figure you’re desperate or drunk and looking to play you
You're "Pretty sure she snapped the plate before she got in the car " ?

I would think that including the picture of the plate that she "snapped" along with the threatening words would be a tad more effective than the words alone. Just sayin

So I posted a warning review this morning in the Long Island thread after a bad experience last night….and once again it looks like the white knight….or could we have a lurker white princess….has told this crazy bitch about my post.

I’ve received the following messages:

“I’m reporting u I have ur license plate”

“Stop posting shit about me u weird add bitch”

“I can find out shit about u I have cops
In my family”

Obviously I don’t need any more issues after what was already a pretty bad experience last night, but there’s no way this person found the post herself without being told about it, which makes it all the more concerning for this board.

I didn’t want to post this in the thread I’d already posted, but if anyone has any advice, it would be welcome.
The “entity” didn’t have the foresight to take your plate number down. The “entity” wanted the fast money and was satisfied with the “no-effort-$80 that you so generously bestowed upon the person, quite intelligently. Good move on your part because it probably could have escalated,
as desperate people choose desperate measures.

The entity only took offense upon finding out that their shenanigans were threatened by your generosity to this board and its membership by alerting us to a “bad apple” in the barrel. (Thank you!!!)

And, the threats that the person employed are to possibly stop you from further spreading the warning as to monger safety in other forums. The person is implementing damage control, via threats. But, the cat is already out of the bag, and the person is enraged.

This will stick with you for a while, as any bad experience does. Learn from it and try to move on. Think of it as a lesson/warning, and nothing more, with respect to the safety level you need to employ in this hobby that already has inherent risks built into it.

Be thankful that you escaped danger and possible LE involvement or both. Be smarter next time. Many better choices.

The “entity” didn’t have the foresight to take your plate number down. The “entity” wanted the fast money and was satisfied with the “no-effort-$80 that you so generously bestowed upon the person, quite intelligently. Good move on your part because it probably could have escalated,
as desperate people choose desperate measures.

The entity only took offense upon finding out that their shenanigans were threatened by your generosity to this board and its membership by alerting us to a “bad apple” in the barrel. (Thank you!!!)

And, the threats that the person employed are to possibly stop you from further spreading the warning as to monger safety in other forums. The person is implementing damage control, via threats. But, the cat is already out of the bag, and the person is enraged.

This will stick with you for a while, as any bad experience does. Learn from it and try to move on. Think of it as a lesson/warning, and nothing more, with respect to the safety level you need to employ in this hobby that already has inherent risks built into it.

Be thankful that you escaped danger and possible LE involvement or both. Be smarter next time. Many better choices.
The entity. Very eloquent.