Midtown amp/lma/ or fast house? 917-624-5092

Came across an ad with this #; various girls in photos, that link to a similar ad with a # of 929-393-1955. Some Asian, some Latina, it seems. Was given a rate of 100 for a half, but didn't answer about tips, but indicated that fs is available. Anybody ever visit? Thanks!

I’ve visited, they have a decent stable, mostly Asian and latinas - some closer to 40, but still well put together
YMMV but when I went, standard LE check, asked if I was there before. They did offer the option to pick, or they would send in a nice girl for me.
FS was on the menu, nice rub down to relax then on to business - bbbj then covered up for doggy, popped in the bag - alcohol cleanup - tip not necessary but appreciated -
Have fun

not Sure what you are looking for? But there were rooms with doors, inside was a normal bed, hooks in the wall for clothes and a mirror to see action

I don’t recall any names, as I’m terrible at recalling names - but 40s Asian woman and a 30s tall blonde Latina have been who I’ve seen the most
They do have a varied stable though

I have been here a month ago. Pretty simple process. 2 call entry typical LE check. I asked for a latina, there was no line up. In walked either a late 20's early 30's columbian. Thin very pretty with bolt ons. Very mechanical in service. I would go back if I had an itch to scratch. Since I work nearby. Donation is the same as the 1st post.

I have been here a month ago. Pretty simple process. 2 call entry typical LE check. I asked for a latina, there was no line up. In walked either a late 20's early 30's columbian. Thin very pretty with bolt ons. Very mechanical in service. I would go back if I had an itch to scratch. Since I work nearby. Donation is the same as the 1st post.
2pink, I think you saw Mia. Looks great, but never on when I'm in that area. Assuming it's her, can I ask bbj and kissing permitted?

So I wanted to give this place a try based on the price point and location. Set up was easy. They respond quickly and entry with no wait or problems. That’s where the pros end. Asian woman CBJ complained that I wasn’t up in the first thirty seconds and just overall lousy experience. Finished with jack hammerHJ. I guess you get what you pay for. Don’t bother spend the money for sure thing. Just one guys opinion.