Micro penis and male enhancement methods

I have a problem, maybe some of you also share the same affliction.

I'm Asian so it's not unusual I have a smaller than average penis.

But I think I might also have what they call a micropenis. When hard I'm only two inches and very thin. Pencil thin.

If I had a nickel for everytime I've heard "is it in yet?" I'd be a rich man.

It limits the type of woman I can see. Forget Black woman they laugh at me and give me my money back. Latinas stare at it and say "ey Papi, what happened to him".

Some times they immediately offer their ass.

So I'm looking for some type of enhancement method so I can have at least a normal size cock.

Has anyone ever used any of these internet methods?

Any help would be appreciated.

Search reddit for penis enlargement protocols. Get a penis pump. But with that size not sure if it will be enough to help. Max gains from pumps and penis stretching is like 1/2" to 1" in length and 1/4" to 1/2c in circumference. And it takes like a year to see these gains and serious dedication. Unless you know how to biohack with certain peptides to heal ur penis faster after stretching the tissues out.

Surgery maybe your best bet.

I have heard of a Dr ( believe in NYC) that offered botox and some other treatments for penile enhancement -
No matter what you choose to fdo, make sure it’s under the supervision of a board certified MD

I have heard of a Dr ( believe in NYC) that offered botox and some other treatments for penile enhancement -
No matter what you choose to fdo, make sure it’s under the supervision of a board certified MD
They use a collagen type filler that they inject around the shaft for girth. The dick doc on TikTok pops up on my fyp all the time.