#metoo discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's bullshit. There is still due process. For the most part, people are not just being fired for a single accusation.

The way you describe it, one girl made a complaint and he got fired on the spot. Danny Masterson currently has 5 accusers that I know about and what the police describe as "overwhelming" evidence against him. Netflix would be insane to do anything other than they did. Any company would do the same.
If you want to call what's going on as due process, that's fine. I respectfully disagree. To me, it's more like "where there's smoke there's fire". Sometimes it's just smoke.
Maybe many of them are creeps and the metoo movement will make these morons stop thinking they're privileged and entitled to act that way.
I still think there's too much rush to judgement.

I can’t believe we’re having this discussion about the #metoo movement....

We’d all be on the most wanted list of that movement if they knew who we actually were ... and here we are discussing it with a moderator in fucking favor of it... smfh.....

Because of bullshit like this, there’s an entire continent of people who need verbal permission to fuck their partners ... I can hear it now somewhere down under ... “I paid you 200 pounds, now may I please fuck you....” Now instead of saying to your gf or wife “I wanna Jam my cock down your throat” it’s now “May I please Jam my cock down your throat ..... :eek:

And BTW , I truly believe that while there are a good amount of legitimate claims, there’s even more false claims... Chicks not wanting to admit that they willing fucked someone like Harvey to launch their career. That would just tarnish their Hollywood starlet image.. So just hop on the bandwagon and say “ oh yeah , he raped me too..” like that lady that came from out of fucking nowhere and said the Trump put his hands all over her in a plane in 1980... “He was like an Octopus “ LOL really!!!! Or John Franco’s ex girlfriend who pulled that bullshit on his big night at the golden globes to forever scar his reputation.....

And all of these claims against actors and people of power are going back to the 1960’s...... with what fucking proof!!!!!!

I do believe Bill Cosby is a rapist..... But do you really think he was that smooth to stick his Pudding POP in all those women???

What bothers me with the metoo movement is the men that get fired without admission of guilt or the result of a being proven guilty of something.
Danny Masterson was fired from Netflix after rape allegations. From usa today:

In a statement provided to USA TODAY Tuesday, Masterson said he was "very disappointed" in Netflix's decision to write his character off the show, adding that he has "denied the outrageous allegations" against him from Day 1.

"Law enforcement investigated these claims more than 15 years ago and determined them to be without merit. I have never been charged with a crime, let alone convicted of one," the statement read. "In this country, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. However, in the current climate, it seems as if you are presumed guilty the moment you are accused."

I don't know if he's innocent or not but his last line is the crux of my point. And thats one example. They're convicted by the media and out of a job. Many are fired on the first day of the media's release of the accusations.
This should be disturbing to more people.
I expect to be pounced upon by some for my view of it so feel free to do so.
Either they knew something was up and they wanted to get out in front or they did the math and figured it was cheaper to deal with his lawsuit than the backlash if they did nothing. The old addage stands:.

You don't shit where you eat

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
If you want to call what's going on as due process, that's fine. I respectfully disagree. To me, it's more like "where there's smoke there's fire". Sometimes it's just smoke..
Considering how many cases of harassment have been ignored or dismissed, I still think the men are ahead of the women on this one. In the same way white people were ahead of black people the day after the slaves were freed. Hundreds of years later and it's still not equalized.

Despite what you think, most corporations are still going to do whatever they can to protect their execs from getting busted. You see a few cases in the press. They don't represent what goes on behind corporate walls.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
We’d all be on the most wanted list of that movement if they knew who we actually were
Are you kidding? Most feminists I know support sex workers and have no problem with guys who support them.

Because of bullshit like this, there’s an entire continent of people who need verbal permission to fuck their partners
So you think needing permission to fuck someone is a bad thing? What the fuck??? I never fuck anyone without their permission, and I play in the BDSM world where I am a Dom and I am playing with submissives.

Now instead of saying to your gf or wife “I wanna Jam my cock down your throat” it’s now “May I please Jam my cock down your throat ..... :eek:
That is not how permission works. I can go to my girl and tell her I'm gonna "jam my cock down her throat" whenever I like. I can do that because I have her permission. Consent. It's not a hard fucking concept.

I'm not going to even go into your Trump support. That's ludicrous.

I do believe Bill Cosby is a rapist..... But do you really think he was that smooth to stick his Pudding POP in all those women???
That smooth??? He was a millionaire TV star. Now you are just trolling us. And, more to the point, HE WAS DRUGGING THEM!!! How smooth to you have to be to fuck someone who's been drugged.

Absolutely. Without a doubt. And he's a perfect example of the kind of guy who's fucked things up for everyone else. Rich, powerful, respected, persuasive....and in his case, equipped with roofies, quaaludes, and GHB. He's the worst of the worst. Women have had to deal with guys like him for as long as they've been in the workplace, and they have my full support and deserve everything they can get from those guys. Its the women who want to equate every guy who made an unwelcome pass as equal to guys like Cosby and Weinstein that lose my support, because I think they detract from all the women out there who are legitimate victims.

This convo intrigues me on many levels. First off.. any rapist should have their dick cut off
and sent to gen pop. Pedo’s should be sent to the chair 5 minutes after the guilty verdict.

Do men of power take advantage of women? In most cases, yes of course. Harvey Weinstein is a pile of garbage..why was he was able to get away with what he did for so long? Because those women know that they are beautiful and used it to their advantage. Are they victims or opportunists? It’s a fine line and because I am a man, I don’t have the answer.. But in an alternative universe; if a big, ugly, fat, pile of shit, bitch told me to eat her ass and she would make me a millionaire movie star.. guess what I’m having for dinner lol...(Hint: I’d be buying 12 gallons of Listerine on the way home)

Now after all these years, these women come forward. They are now irrelevant in Hollywood and no longer have the spotlight. why come out now and use the #metoo movement?? to say they were a victim???... or be opportunists to get them back in the headlines?

Please do not mistake what I wrote. I am in no shape, way, or form for his actions. I just don’t understand it.

We cannot talk politics here (thank God), but when the whole “grab em by the pussy” on the hot mic came out... I laughed. He’s a NY guy talking shit with another guy. At the time I thought every guy could relate (especially here). It was just how (what I thought) most men talked. It’s not literal, it’s just banter. I never thought he grabbed complete strangers by the pussy lol..

On that note I have to add a couple of personal circumstances. One time over a decade ago, I was in the backseat of a car with my girlfriends best friend. Two other friends of my GF were in the front seats (one driving, other puking out the window). We were all drunk. I began rubbing the girl in the backseat with me on her pussy. She had a boyfriend and pushed my hand away... I tried again and she was very “responsive”.. a few months later she broke up with her BF and called me. She told me she loved that I did that and she’s been thinking about fucking me ever since...(year long secret “friends with benefits”affair afterwards)

Is she apart of the #metoo movement ? After all, I did “grab her by the pussy”.

I just don’t get why the #metoo movement is a thing. Granted, I haven’t researched the “Gender Pay Gap”.. I only can speak on what I do know. My cunt Ex gets paid 70k a year at a job because she’s hot with big tits. She basically sharpens pencils and organizes files and texts her friends 8 hours a day. My last GF makes over 100k and thinks the earth is flat lol.

I’m not trying to make any enemies... but in my opinion, the #metoo movement is strictly political. Just like #BlackLivesMatter (of course they do dummy). It’s all to brainwash people against Trump.

Sorry for the long post, I’m clearly (hopefully anonymously) curious about other people’s experiences/perspective

As far as the Black/White perception for incarceration. I do not know the stats. I just know that I (white) got 6 years for robbery(no violence) and my Bunkie (black) got 2 years for shooting someone. When I asked my lawyer, why am I getting so much more time than him... he told me “you are white, they need to make an example, he’s only getting 2 years because he will violate parole”...... 6 years later I get released. Report to Parole every 2 weeks for 5 years. My “bunkie” only had to report for 3 months.. thankfully neither of us violated parole

A few weeks ago while driving in Massapequa, I was pulled over by DT’s. Ripped out of the car, had my car searched (without consent)I was pushed around, and treated like a terrorist. Where was my so-called “white privalge”?

Lastly, I had a sexual relationship with a girl at Hooters. She told her Co-Workers that I was the best she’s ever had. 3 other Hooters girls grabbed my dick and told me they wanted to fuck.. lol of course I obliged, but am I part of the #metoo movement?

Are you kidding? Most feminists I know support sex workers and have no problem with guys who support them.

Most feminists think men are filthy pigs... And it’s fine if they support sex workers, but I’m pretty sure they do not support sex traffic workers that have been pimped to no end. So they’re not gonna think to highly of anyone that participated in those activities..... so who are you kidding?

So you think needing permission to fuck someone is a bad thing? What the fuck??? I never fuck anyone without their permission, and I play in the BDSM world where I am a Dom and I am playing with submissives.

No... it’s not a bad thing.. Because eventually some guy is gonna be smart enough to record the consent and defend himself... Because that’s what the world has come to... and it’s part reason the Law was put in place..

That is not how permission works. I can go to my girl and tell her I'm gonna "jam my cock down her throat" whenever I like. I can do that because I have her permission. Consent. It's not a hard fucking concept.

Lol.... I make light of the subject, and you take that part literally...

I'm not going to even go into your Trump support. That's ludicrous.

It’s really not trump support. It’s just an observation.. sounded like bullshit.... would have been more believable if she said that he “grabbed her by the Pussy”..... o_O

That smooth??? He was a millionaire TV star. Now you are just trolling us. And, more to the point, HE WAS DRUGGING THEM!!! How smooth to you have to be to fuck someone who's been drugged.
Yes he was a Millionare... And a good portion of these victims are not chop liver either...

First thing. There’s multiple playboy models involved. How come there was no finger pointing at Hefner for supplying them to Cosby?? Sammy Davis Jr.’s girlfriend, Lou Ferrigno’s wife...

There’s 2 women who had brief relationships with him. One of whom went back for a second time years later...

There’s a handful of victims that didn’t have sex with him... “He grabbed my right breast. “
“He massaged me weird and strangely. I felt uncomfortable “ “He grabbed my hips and rubbed up on me”....

And then there’s 3-4 of them that didn’t even end up in bed with him.. they ended up in bed with some of his friends...

And let’s not forget.... he’s a fucking millionaire.. he could buy whomever he wants... And a lot of people know he’s worth a lot of fucking money...

So yeah .. he definitely is a rapist. There’s no question. And he should be put away forever... But there’s also a handful in there that want to have their hands in the honey pot...

I’m not trying to make any enemies... but in my opinion, the #metoo movement is strictly political. Just like #BlackLivesMatter (of course they do dummy). It’s all to brainwash people against Trump.
Given all your disclaimers about not having all the facts and not knowing all the info, I was with you on most everything you said. Right up until this gem. That last sentence is the most asinine piece of stupidity I've read in a long time. If you really think those movements are politically motivated against Trump, you're an idiot. And I couldn't give a shit who I piss off saying so.
To be clear, he was the trip wire that set off the #metoo movement. After untold years of abuse, when an admitted abuser got elected Pres,, women, collectively, rose up and said "Enough". But if you somehow think this is some partisan Dem vs Repub thing.... here, have another sip of Kool-Aid.

This is the most comical thread I’ve ever read here. A bunch of misogynistic sex crazed, woman using mongers arguing about abusing women etc etc etc. Every single person on this site would be tarred and feathered by #metoo and every other movement around. Hey, I have no hate for anyone here, we’re all in this together. But be honest with yourselves, seriously. (Now feel free to rip me a new one)

I'm a perfect gentlemen at work. I pass up opportunities and never make an unprofessional comment to any co-worker or colleague Why because once or twice a week I bang a hot Latina or my UTR amp massage girl. Metoo should have no problem with that and if assholes like Weinstein or Cosby did the same they would not be in deep shit now .

(Now feel free to rip me a new one)
By all means; you certainly deserve. If you somehow conflate paying a woman for willingly agreeing to have sex with you with using a position of power and authority to force yourself upon an underling then you clearly have no clue what any of those guys actually did, and how powerless the women were to oppose it. It would appear you're one of those guys who either consider all sex to be rape, or all rapes to be consensual.
I'm a perfect gentlemen at work. I pass up opportunities and never make an unprofessional comment to any co-worker or colleague Why because once or twice a week I bang a hot Latina or my UTR amp massage girl. Metoo should have no problem with that and if assholes like Weinstein or Cosby did the same they would not be in deep shit now .
Well stated. Interesting how some guys can see the difference between what we do and what they did as clear as day, and others blindly stumble along thinking it's all the same.

Given all your disclaimers about not having all the facts and not knowing all the info, I was with you on most everything you said. Right up until this gem. That last sentence is the most asinine piece of stupidity I've read in a long time. If you really think those movements are politically motivated against Trump, you're an idiot. And I couldn't give a shit who I piss off saying so.
To be clear, he was the trip wire that set off the #metoo movement. After untold years of abuse, when an admitted abuser got elected Pres,, women, collectively, rose up and said "Enough". But if you somehow think this is some partisan Dem vs Repub thing.... here, have another sip of Kool-Aid.
Lol.... who’s really drinking the Kool-Aid. First of all. The #metoo movement is over a decade old....

And I thought the movement went into overdrive with the Harvey Weinstein scandal... When Alyssa Milano , Gwenyth Paltrow and other actresses stepped forward. Nope.. NOW. it all started with Trump.. thanks for the update whiz...

It all started with the Trump “Grab em by the Pussy” quote.... lol.... You’re gullible to believe that....

Considering how many cases of harassment have been ignored or dismissed, I still think the men are ahead of the women on this one. In the same way white people were ahead of black people the day after the slaves were freed. Hundreds of years later and it's still not equalized.

Despite what you think, most corporations are still going to do whatever they can to protect their execs from getting busted. You see a few cases in the press. They don't represent what goes on behind corporate walls.
First off, I didn't know this was a competition of who's ahead of who. And you're basically looking at it from the perspective that every man is in that pile of shit with Harvey Weinstein.
So if someone accused you of either attempted rape or fondling and it wasn't true, that in the overall scheme of things, it's fine because "we're ahead on this one."?
And I do get companies fire the accused the way they do: without any due process. They're trying avoid the steamroller.
Everyone gets squished in the process. Innocent or not. Even if it's 5% innocent.
Cracking eggs in an omelette.

Who admitted to what and when? Or you just quoting a New York post headline or something like that??

I thought this whole conversation was an oddball way to troll the site but now im starting to think some of you believe the nonsense you spew...

The fake news or bias news or “statistics” and “facts” you’re all regurgitating are all based on the views of the publishers who chose to show you what there showing you. So unless your an attorney for one of the involved parties that i thought were innocent until proven guilty why don’t you make your own interpretations.

I’m surprised no one mentioned how Steve Wynn lost control of his company that bears his name all because of a confidential settlement that was paid nearly a decade ago.... something along the lines of him having a weekly massage in his office and receiving a HJ in exchange for a thousand dollar tip every time....

P.S. when did trump ever admit to any wrongdoing? If you actually listen to the whole audio clip and not just CNNs repetitive attempt to brainwash people you would know it does sound like “locker room talk” and he was obviously pumped up by the short guy and was simply demonstrating the fact that society today is super shallow and most woman really are groupies to almost any celebrity... he never actually says he grabs anyone by the pussy and he was married at the time and still is so really any bimbo that would just let him kiss her because he is on TV is a homewrecking whore.

What’s next there’s gona be a Forbes article out on how one of the Kardashian brats are “self made”... oh wait I think that actually happened

WTF is this world coming to

What bothers me with the metoo movement is the men that get fired without admission of guilt or the result of a being proven guilty of something.
Danny Masterson was fired from Netflix after rape allegations. From usa today:

In a statement provided to USA TODAY Tuesday, Masterson said he was "very disappointed" in Netflix's decision to write his character off the show, adding that he has "denied the outrageous allegations" against him from Day 1.

"Law enforcement investigated these claims more than 15 years ago and determined them to be without merit. I have never been charged with a crime, let alone convicted of one," the statement read. "In this country, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. However, in the current climate, it seems as if you are presumed guilty the moment you are accused."

I don't know if he's innocent or not but his last line is the crux of my point. And thats one example. They're convicted by the media and out of a job. Many are fired on the first day of the media's release of the accusations.
This should be disturbing to more people.
I expect to be pounced upon by some for my view of it so feel free to do so.
Valid point.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Crying that you are afraid of false accusations is just bullshit from guys who know they are guilty. Not a single person who treats women well is afraid of this movement.

If the #metoo movement scares you and you think you need to behave differently because of it, then you should be scared and you better clean up your act, because you already know you have been in the wrong. People who are not prone to sexually harass women have no fear of this.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
This is the most comical thread I’ve ever read here. A bunch of misogynistic sex crazed, woman using mongers arguing about abusing women etc etc etc. Every single person on this site would be tarred and feathered by #metoo and every other movement around. Hey, I have no hate for anyone here, we’re all in this together. But be honest with yourselves, seriously. (Now feel free to rip me a new one)
Speak for yourself. Most of us are neither misogynistic nor sex crazed. I have no fear from any such movement. That you do speaks to your own personal issues. Don't assume the rest of us are like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.