Metal head burned by Jackie

I remember eaves garden of eden very well. I had many session's with Jackie. She was awesome. All the girls were. I really miss that place.
Jackie was a liar and game player. She made alot of promises and never kept them. That's why I would go on the days she wasn't working. So I could bang her friends. Plus there was a Chinese place, near home depot. I screwed every girl there. Jackie was just a whore.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Jackie was a liar and game player. She made alot of promises and never kept them. That's why I would go on the days she wasn't working. So I could bang her friends. Plus there was a Chinese place, near home depot. I screwed every girl there. Jackie was just a whore.
So I guess something happened over the last 3+ years that made you change your opinion of Jackie?
So much so that you felt compelled to bump this thread?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes. Alot fuckin happened. Mind your own business.
Wow, touchy touchy.

So in 2017 she was awesome but in 2021 she liar and a game player.

Mind my own business?
Bitch you're the one who bumped a four year old thread trying to throw shade on the girl.

If you didn't want us to know she burned you then you should have kept quiet.

The guys here aren't stupid. Unless you come out with the story we will assume you fell in love with her and she played you.

You're choice;
I'm giving you this thread to tell your side of the story.

Uh, how much longer do we have to wait, I’ve had my finger on dial for Jackie, waiting to see what Mr. Metal Head has to say!
If this is really worrisome for you and you really want to pull the trigger then why don't you just TOFTT and let us know how you make out? It seems as if Mr. Metal head has gone missing. :rolleyes: