Messaging another member or a moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most boards have some sort of system where you can send a non-public message to another member or a moderator. Either I can't find it, or, since this isn't like other boards, it's not available. Is it possible to message either a member or a mod and I'm just not seeing it?

You could have found it if you had looked in the thread marked RULES. Guess where that is located? In the section called RULES.
NB: ALL OF THE RULES IN THIS THREAD ARE STILL IN EFFECT. Yes you have to read them all. The ones which most often get people banned for breaking:

• There is no personal communications involved. No PMs, no email, no telling someone to go somewhere else and PM them or any other cute way around this rule.
  • There is no posting about minors in any way, shape or form, including speculation as to whether anyone is or not.
  • The ONLY people who are allowed to post promotional posts of any kind are paying advertisers. This includes doing the public service of pointing out that someone has placed an ad somewhere else.
  • Posting links to or mentioning other websites, aside from posting a link to the website or advertisement of someone being reviewed, or an article to prove the veracity of a post (e.g. an article about a place being busted, an article about how some disease is transmitted, an article about how Google voice works, etc.). And by "article" it does not have to be a news article. A reasonably credible website about the subject is fine, but don't think that something someone posted in some other forum fits that description.
  • Badmouthing this site, arguing with moderators, complaining about the rules of this site, etc.
  • Posting things which are not your FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE like copying reviews from other sites, "I heard from another site that...", "A guy I know told me that....."
  • Coming here and immediately posting questions. Under no circumstances should your first post be the equivalent of an ISO. 99 times out of 100 when someone's first post is a question, they could have easily found the answer if they bothered to look for it.
Now if you want to contact a moderator but you do not want to state your issue publicly, then you should contact slinkybender@utopiaguide.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.